[request_ebook] Choice Experiments In Developing Countries Implementation, Challenges and Policy Implications
Author: Jeff Bennett , Ekin Birol
ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-1848440036
Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub
Posted on 2011-11-15, by rjerung.
"Choice Experiments in Developing Countries" is an invaluable one-stop presentation of the best-practice case studies implementing the choice experiment method in developing countries. It highlights the theoretical and practical issues that should be taken into consideration when applying this method in a developing country context. The expert contributors gather recent state-of-the-art choice experiment studies undertaken in several developing countries, in Africa, Asia, Latin American and the Caribbean. These focus on a variety of environmental and agricultural issues, underlining the versatility of this method in valuing a wide array of interventions (for example policies, public and private services, new technologies) and emphasizing the value of the method in informing efficient, effective and equitable policies for sustainable economic development. This work will be of great interest to academics and researchers of environmental economics, agricultural and resource economics, development, environmental management and planning, as well as national and international development agencies and NGOs.
- Ebooks list page : 15293
- 2017-09-18ICTs in Developing Countries Research, Practices and Policy Implications
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Trade Adjustment Costs in Developing Countries: Impacts, Determinants and Policy Responses
- 2010-09-23Trade Adjustment Costs in Developing Countries: Impacts, Determinants and Policy Responses
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Demographic Dividends: Emerging Challenges and Policy Implications (Demographic Transformation and Socio-Economic Development) - Removed
- 2010-06-26The Trade Policies of Developing Countries: Recent Reforms and New Challenges
- 2020-05-04Tourism Marketing for Developing Countries: Battling Stereotypes and Crises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- 2020-04-08Application of Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses by Investor-State Arbitral Tribunals: Implications for the Developing Countries (International Law and the Global South)
- 2020-02-25Federalism and Education: Ongoing Challenges and Policy Strategies in Ten Countries (Research in Education Policy: Local, National, and Global Perspectives)
- 2019-12-25Renewable Energy in Developing Countries: Local Development and Techno-Economic Aspects (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2019-12-24Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries: On Becoming and Being a Teacher - Removed
- 2019-12-06Urban Climate Change Adaptation in Developing Countries: Policies, Projects, and Scenarios
- 2019-01-31Renewable Energy in Developing Countries Local Development and Techno-Economic Aspects - Removed
- 2019-01-25Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries On Becoming and Being a Teacher - Removed
- 2019-01-15Renewable Energy in Developing Countries Local Development and Techno-Economic Aspects - Removed
- 2019-01-11Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries On Becoming and Being a Teacher
- 2018-12-27Teacher Development and Teacher Education in Developing Countries On Becoming and Being a Teacher
- 2018-12-19Chinese Acquisitions in Developed Countries Operational Challenges and Opportunities
- 2018-10-19Empowering Adolescent Girls in Developing Countries Gender Justice and Norm Change
- 2018-08-29Empowering Adolescent Girls in Developing Countries Gender Justice and Norm Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.