Posted on 2013-05-14, by naveennisha.
phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Dark and Dramatic | 709 MB
English | 1h 25m | AVC1 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 160 Kbps 44.1 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
Learn how to add clouds and dramatically alter the sky of your images to bring depth and mood, even if there is a tree in the way. This Intermediate Photoshop tutorial covers everything you need to know about coloring and stylizing an image.
â€¢ Add Dramatic Clouds
â€¢ Advanced Retouching
â€¢ Liquify Tool
â€¢ Custom Photoshop Brushes Included
â€¢ Edit From References
What is Included
This PRO Tutorial covers every detail of this image in full over 1:25 hours of intensive learning! This PRO Turorail includes the following:
Complete Photoshop Tutorial â€“ Over 1:20 Hours of Step-by-Step instruction
Lighting Diagram â€“ Re-create this look easily
Original Images â€“ Follow along with the video
Custom Photoshop Brushes â€“ Making your job easy in Photoshop
Before and After
Rollover the images below to see the before and after. This tutorial takes you step-by-step through the process of taking a photo straight out of camera and turning it into a great dark and dramatic image.
Adding Clouds and Advanced Selections
A great way to add drama to an image is to add a great sky and clouds, but what do you do when you have a tree in the way? In this tutorial we cover how to make advanced selections and work with Blend-if, Layer Masks, Clipping Masks and more to make the addition of clouds flawless.
You will be able to use these exact techniques when adding clouds to any one of your images. Rollover the image below to see the before and after.
Liquify Tool Best Practices
Most images you see in magazines have been edited heavily, and the liquify tool is at the top of the list. It can be used to dramatically alter the shape of things and when used properly and tone a person and bring attention to the right places.
We cover the proper techniques on how to use the liquify tool in order to make your subject look their best without looking un-natural.
Retouching an image doesnâ€™t mean just getting rid of pimples. Often times you must retouch other areas to make sure they are clean and donâ€™t distract. Rollover the image below to view the before. The model had to do a bit of climbing to get into place, and her shoes got very dirty.
This image would look much less refined if her shoes were covered in dirt. The problem is that because they are so dirty, there is almost no space to use the clone stamp or healing brush tool. In this case we use an advanced method of retouching to make her shoes spotless.
We also cover how to use the pen tool to create advanced selections used to get rid of things like the stick right behind her shoe.
Dark & Dramatic Skies
A lot of what makes this look complete is the moody sky that we added in Photoshop. We cover in depth how to add the sky and alter it in a way that really adds drama. We even talk about how to use a reference photo during your editing process to help you along the way.
Dark & Dramatic Coloring
It is not enough to just make parts of your image darker, that will not get you close to this look. To complete the look you must learn how to properly color your image, and that requires special attention to both the shadows and the highlights.
In this tutorial we show you how to separate out the shadows from the highlights and color them individually as well as how to bring a uniform look to the whole image.
Drawing Attention to Your Subject
This Photoshop tutorial is great because we cover how to do everything step-by-step as well as why to take each action. You will learn how to greatly alter your image to help draw attention to your subject, and what the best practices are along the way.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 22222
- 2013-05-14phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Dark and Dramatic
- 2013-05-12Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Dark and Dramatic
- 2013-05-12phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Dark and Dramatic
- 2017-11-17[PDF] PRO Photoshop Tutorial - Black and White
- 2017-03-28Phlearn Pro Photoshop Tutorial - Bakster
- 2017-02-15Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Blending In
- 2014-06-05phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: The Last Athlete
- 2014-06-03[Tutorials] phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: The Last Athlete
- 2014-06-02phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Wedding Photographer New Links
- 2014-05-31phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Wedding Photographer New Links
- 2014-05-30Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Look Amazing In No Time
- 2014-05-30phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Outlaws
- 2014-05-30phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Hipster Watch
- 2014-05-29Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Blacksmith
- 2014-05-29phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Best Friends (New Links)
- 2014-05-28phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial Through the Mirror
- 2014-05-28Phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial The Body
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Best Friends
- 2014-05-27phlearn - Pro Photoshop Tutorial: Juicy Kicks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.