Posted on 2018-09-28, by nokia241186.
Zaitoun: Recipes and Stories from the Palestinian Kitchen by Yasmin Khan
English | 12 July 2018 | ISBN: 1408883848 | 256 Pages | EPUB | 12.96 MB
A dazzling cookbook with vibrant recipes, captivating stories and stunning photography from Palestine
'A moving, hugely knowledgeable and utterly delicious book' Anthony Bourdain
Bursting with the freshness and brightness that is characteristic of all Levantine cuisine, Palestinian food is fragrant, healthy and delicious. From a colourful array of bountiful mezze dishes to rich slow-cooked stews flavoured with aromatic spice blends, it's a cuisine that represents the very best of modern Middle Eastern cookery.
In this beautiful Palestinian cookbook, food writer Yasmin Khan shares recipes and stories from her travels through the region. On her journey she harvests black olives from the groves of Burquin in the West Bank, hand-rolls maftool - the plump Palestinian couscous - in home kitchens in Jenin and even finds time to enjoy a pint with workers at the Taybeh brewery, which is producing the first Palestinian craft beer. As she feasts and cooks with Palestinians of all ages and backgrounds, she learns about the realities of their everyday lives.
Zaitoun includes herb-filled salads, quick pickles, fragrant soups, tender roasted meats and rich desserts, and has a special focus on vegetarian versions of Palestinian classics. It has recipes for olive, fig and honey tapenade, roast chicken stuffed with pine nuts and raisins, and pomegranate passion cake, among many others. And surrounding the recipes, there is a chorus of stories from those who love, live and cook with Palestine in their hearts.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37253
- 2020-07-04Zaitoun Recipes and Stories from the Palestinian Kitchen
- 2019-07-05Cuba! Recipes and Stories from the Cuban Kitchen
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Cuba!: Recipes and Stories from the Cuban Kitchen
- 2018-05-10For the Love of the South Recipes and Stories from My Southern Kitchen
- 2021-11-19Field Notes for Food Adventure: Recipes and Stories from the Woods to the Ocean
- 2021-04-05Mister Jiu's in Chinatown: Recipes and Stories from the Birthplace of Chinese American Food [A Cookbook]
- 2020-07-28A Family Legacy of Great Home Cooks: Recipes and Stories from the R.N. Eaves Family Tree-1888 to 2015
- 2020-05-26Delicious Memories Recipes and Stories from the Chef Boyardee Family
- 2020-01-03Foxfire Living: Design, Recipes, and Stories from the Magical Inn in the Catskills
- 2019-12-09Bangkok: Recipes and Stories from the Heart of Thailand - Removed
- 2019-01-31Marc Forgione Recipes and Stories from the Acclaimed Chef and Restaurant
- 2019-01-15New York a la Cart Recipes and Stories from the Big Apple's Best Food Trucks
- 2019-01-12Marc Forgione Recipes and Stories from the Acclaimed Chef and Restaurant
- 2019-01-10New York a la Cart Recipes and Stories from the Big Apple's Best Food Trucks
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Perfect Peach: Recipes and Stories from the Masumoto Family Farm - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] LudoBites: Recipes and Stories from the Pop-Up Restaurants of Ludo Lefebvre
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Marc Forgione: Recipes and Stories from the Acclaimed Chef and Restaurant
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Simply Delicious Amish Cooking: Recipes and stories from the Amish of Sarasota, Florida (The Pinecraft Collection)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] A Family Legacy of Great Home Cooks: Recipes and Stories from the R.N. Eaves Family Tree-1888 to 2015
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.