Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-12-02. By anonymous.
Nic-s Br/y P*ing | 288 pages | English | 2003 | ISBN: 0891061770 | CHM | 3,0 MB
Whether working on a virtual team that spans the globe or in a multicultural workplace in your own community, this field guide to global citizenship details what it takes to add value to the business of global enterprise.
While the idea of a global village where people and markets seamlessly commingle is attractive, actually doing business across borders can be tricky. Gundling, an Asia specialist at the management consulting firm Meridian Resources Associates, sets out to light the way for those venturing into international waters. Gundling knows his stuff: the book is dense and detailed, with anecdotes on handling all manner of situations, from dealing with a Turkish subordinate to evaluating a Russian executive. It lacks literary flair, proceeding in an exceedingly workmanlike fashion instead of pulling readers in with rich narratives. It's an invaluable primer, though, in reminding executives that doing business abroad is more about people skills than anything else. Nuanced issues of culture and tradition are often what's behind communication breakdowns, so knowing how to behave and interact in foreign climes is what will launch readers beyond what the author derides as "cruise ship globalism" and help them arrive at a truly global understanding.
- Ebooks list page : 15774
- 2011-12-02Working GlobeSmart: 12 People Skills for Doing Business Across Borders
- 2008-12-04Working GlobeSmart: 12 People Skills for Doing Business Across Borders
- 2011-10-12Cultural Intelligence (EasyRead Edition): People Skills for Global Business
- 2013-03-13Leader Effectiveness Training L.E.T.: The Proven People Skills for Today's Leaders Tomorrow (repost) - Removed
- 2011-01-09Leader Effectiveness Training L.E.T.: The Proven People Skills for Today's Leaders Tomorrow (repost) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] NLP at Work, Second Edition: Neuro Linguistic Programming, The Difference That Makes a Difference in Business (People Skills for Professionals)
- 2021-04-08People Skills for Analytical Thinkers by Gilbert Eijkelenboom
- 2021-02-21[request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] People Skills for Analytical Thinkers: Boost Your Communication and Advance Your Career - and Life
- 2019-05-16Working Capital and Cash-Flow For Small Business Owners
- 2019-05-12Working Capital and Cash-Flow For Small Business Owners
- 2019-01-11Developing Masterful Management Skills for International Business - Removed
- 2018-12-27Developing Masterful Management Skills for International Business - Removed
- 2018-12-13The Eight Essential People Skills for Project Management Solving the Most Common People Problems for...
- 2018-11-03Leader Effectiveness Training L.E.T. The Proven People Skills for Today's Leaders Tomorrow
- 2018-08-01African Entrepreneurship Challenges and Opportunities for Doing Business
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Tony Alessandra - The Platinum Rule: Powerful People Skills for Building Relationships
- 2018-01-01[PDF] English for Personal Assistants: The essential handbook for doing business internationally - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] NLP at Work: The Essence of Excellence, 3rd Edition (People Skills for Professionals)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] The Platinum Rule Powerful People Skills for Building Relationships
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.