Posted on 2020-05-16, by 0nelovee.
Winning at Python: The Complete Guide ( Updated 4/2020)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 23 lectures (6h 39) | Size: 1.8 GB
Learn Python like a Professional! Learn this decade's most valuable skill in a fun and interactive way! What you'll learn:
Learn to use Python professionally in Python 3!
Learn how to use Jupyter notebooks (a must for aspiring data scientists)
Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
A computer and a willingness to learn
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2020!
This is the fastest-growing Python programming course Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn how to use Jupyter notebooks (a must for data science), this course is for you! It is intended to teach you the most important Python programming skills in a quick and easy to follow format. In this course we will teach you Python 3.
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we've got you covered!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Command Line Basics
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Object Oriented Programming
and much more!
You will get lifetime access to all lectures plus corresponding Notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks as a thank you for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for
Beginners who have never programmed before
Programmers switching languages to Python
- Ebooks list page : 43620
- 2020-09-28Winning at Python The Complete Guide (Updated)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2020-05-01Winning at Python The Complete Guide
- 2020-04-16Winning at Python The Complete Guide
- 2020-04-12Winning at Python: The Complete Guide
- 2020-10-09How To Set Up A Translation Agency The Complete Guide (updated 7 2020)
- 2020-08-05How to Set Up a Translation Agency: The Complete Guide (Updated 7/2020)
- 2020-07-23How to Set Up a Translation Agency The Complete Guide (Updated 7=2020)
- 2020-10-19BDMs Definitive Series Python The Complete Guide - August 2020
- 2020-04-15Progressive Web Apps (pwa) The Complete Guide (updated 12020)
- 2020-02-24Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide (Updated 12020)
- 2020-01-09Imbalanced Learning The Complete Guide (updated)
- 2019-12-12Progressive Web Apps (PWA) The Complete Guide (Updated 5/2019)
- 2019-11-25Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide (Updated 52019)
- 2019-11-24Python The Complete Guide - Volume 34 2019
- 2019-09-27Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide (Updated 07/2019)
- 2019-09-02Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide (updated 7/2019) - Removed
- 2019-08-29Running a Mobile App Dev Business The Complete Guide (updated 72019)
- 2019-08-17Docker and Kubernetes The Complete Guide (Updated 07/2019)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.