Posted on 2020-02-14, by Germany2020.
Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H2) Build 19564.1 | 6.2 Gb
Microsoft has releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview version 2004 Build 19564 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring which is a next Windows 10 version is the Windows 10 20H1 update aka Windows 10 Version 2004 and it will be released sometime in April 2020 to public. The version 2004 update is a major feature update and brings many new features, changes and improvements.
What's new in Build 19564:
Graphics Settings Improvements
We've updated the Graphics settings page (Settings > System > Display > Graphics settings), allowing for better control over designating which GPU your apps run on. With this update, the app list and GPU preference are pre-populated on a best effort basis to improve the default preference management experience. If your desired app isn't pre-populated, you can still add it by using the app selection drop-down.
You'll notice alongside this, we've also added a search box and a filter for the list of apps.
Other updates for Insiders
Preview the new Calendar app on Windows 10
We've been working on an improved version of the Calendar app for Windows 10 and the preview is now available to Windows Insiders! Here is a sneak peek of what's new in the preview:
- New themes: choose from over 30 different themes!
- Improved month view: Month view now includes an agenda pane that lets you see your day's events at a glance.
- Simplified event creation: We've made it even easier to add an event to your calendar.
- Redesigned account navigation: We've collapsed the account navigation pane, leaving more space for your day's events. All of your syncing calendar accounts are now represented as clickable icons on the left.
You can try the preview by going to the Calendar app and selecting the toggle to try the new experience. Don't worry, you can always switch back at any time!
- We fixed an issue resulting in East Asian IMEs (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and the Japanese IME) potentially being missing from the language/keyboard switcher (e.g. opened by Windows key + Space key) after upgrading from 20H1 Build 19041 or lower builds to Windows 10 Insider Preview build (19536 or later). Please note that this fix will stop it from happening, however, if you were already impacted from a previous build, you'll need to remove and re-add any keyboards that are missing from the keyboard switcher by going to Settings > Time & Language > Language > Preferred languages, in order to get yourself back into a good
- We've updated the Japanese IME so that when using the new Microsoft Edge in inPrivate mode, this will also enable private mode in the IME.
- We fixed an issue from the previous flight where if you brought up clipboard history (WIN+V) and dismissed it without pasting anything, input in many places would stop working until you rebooted your PC.
- We fixed a rare crash when opening the Windows Ink Workspace.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the Wheel UI (that you'd see when using a Surface Dial) crashing when no custom commands had been configured.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the login screen password field unexpectedly not rendering.
- WSL Issue 4860: We've fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing this error message when using WSL2: A connection attempt failed on Windows.
- We've resolved one issue preventing some Insiders from updating to newer builds with error 0xc1900101. We're continuing to review logs to further investigate additional issues with this error code.
- We fixed an issue with the Windows setup UI (that you would see when using an ISO, or if prompted to fix issues impacting Windows Update, such as low space) where the apostrophe in "you're" was replaced by junk characters.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain devices no longer sleeping on idle in recent builds.
- We reduced TLS usage in certain shell components. What does that mean for you? Basically, we made things take a little less memory, which also helps certain apps that are sensitive to TLS usage.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a small set of Insiders seeing their system time unexpectedly jump forward.
- We fixed a crash resulting in some Insiders seeing a green screen with a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error message.
- We fixed an issue that could result in a deadlock (where everything would freeze) when using your PC.
- We fixed a crash some Insiders were hitting in EoaExperiences.exe when using the text input cursor indicator.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to set focus to the search box in the common file dialog when launched from remote desktop connection settings and certain other apps.
- We fixed an issue where File Explorer wasn't calculating the correct folder size in Properties when the UNC path was longer than MAX_PATH.
- We fixed an issue where the banner at the top of Settings might say an update was in progress, even though Windows Update Settings would say you're up to date.
- For Insiders that have the Settings header, you may notice the OneDrive icon has been updated with today's build.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Settings crashing when selecting sync across devices > Get Started under Clipboard.
- We fixed an issue with wallpaper transitions on Build 19536+, which was affecting some third-party wallpaper apps.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, we have applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview. See this article for details.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
- We're looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We're investigating reports that some Insiders are unable to update to newer builds with error 0x8007042b.
- The Documents section under Privacy has a broken icon (just a rectangle).
- When you upgrade with certain languages, like Japanese, the "Installing Windows X%" page isn't rendering the text correctly (only boxes are displayed).
- The cloud recovery option for Reset this PC isn't working on this build. Please use the local reinstall option when performing Reset this PC.
The Bing Insider Program gives you a voice and a DIRECT channel to the Bing teams. It's an opportunity to give us feedback on features, concepts, and ideas still in development. We have created a myriad of fun ways to collect your feedback and, what's best, is that you'll be able to see your feedback make a difference. You'll directly help us make Bing great for you, your friends and family.
At Microsoft, we have a number of Insider programs to get customers involved in our product planning. Here are a few that you might be interested in looking into: Office Insider, Windows Insider, Skype Insider, Xbox Insider.
After registering in the Windows Insider Program and installing your first Windows 10 Insider Preview build1, you will begin to receive updates to the device(s) you have enrolled. During the development process, the build number will change with each update.
The options for the frequency of Windows 10 Insider Preview builds are called "rings." Each ring presents a different level of stability and will be delivered on a different build cadence.
The benefit of being in the Fast Ring is that you will be among the first to use and provide feedback on new and improved features.
The benefit of being in the Slow Ring is that you'll still receive new updates and features on the Development Branch, but the builds will be more stable. Builds are sent to the Slow Ring after feedback has been received from Insiders on the Fast ring and analyzed by our Engineering teams.
Release Preview Ring - its if you want to be on the current public release of Windows 10 but still get early access to updates, applications, and drivers without taking the risk of moving to the Development Branch, the Release Preview Ring is your best option.
Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Microsoft Windows
Version: 10 Insider Preview Version 2004 (20H2) Build 19564.1000.rs_prerelease.200207-1438 *
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Language: english, русский
System Requirements: PC **
Size: 6.2 Gb
Processor: 1.4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
Free space on hard disk: 20 gigabytes (GB).
Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
Additional requirements to use certain features.
To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Ebooks list page : 42698
- 2020-02-06Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H2) Build 19559.1
- 2020-01-14Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H2) Build 19541.1 - Removed
- 2019-12-08Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 19033.1 - Removed
- 2019-11-19Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 19013.1
- 2019-11-19Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 19018.1
- 2019-10-30Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 19013.1 - Removed
- 2019-10-27Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 19008.1
- 2019-10-22Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 19002.1 - Removed
- 2019-10-18Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 18999.1 - Removed
- 2019-09-01Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 18970.1001 - Removed
- 2019-08-20Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 18963.1000 - Removed
- 2019-08-12Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 18956.1000 - Removed
- 2019-08-09Windows 10 Insider Preview (20H1) Build 18950.1000 - Removed
- 2019-05-12Windows 10 Insider Preview version 1903 build 18894.1000 (20H1) - Removed
- 2019-04-30Windows 10 Insider Preview version 1903 build 18885.1001 (20H1) - Removed
- 2019-04-13Windows 10 Insider Preview version 1903 build 18875.1000 (20H1) - Removed
- 2018-11-19Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Preview Version 1809.18262.1000 x86 x64
- 2018-11-15Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Preview Version 1809.18262.1000 x86 x64
- 2018-10-28Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Preview Version 1809.18262.1000 x86 x64
- 2018-08-12Windows 10 Insider Preview 19h1 10.0.18214.1000.180803-1553 30in2 English-greek (x86-x64) 2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.