Posted on 2020-11-24, by nokia241186.
English | PDF,EPUB | 2020 | 192 Pages | ISBN : 9811594759 | 19 MB
From readability to operability, this book presents a number of experiments to analyze the characteristics of paper and digital displays in reading and writing. Why is it easy to read on paper? Why is it easy to concentrate on reading on paper? Why is it easy to think while writing or drawing on paper? This book answers these questions based on cognitive experiments on media. Paper is easy to read because it is easy to handle. If we emphasize the strengths of paper, paper is an operation media rather than a presentation media. These experiments also indicate how to develop digital media for reading and writing.
This book will interest those who want to gain a scientific understanding of reading and writing on paper, those who want to work more efficiently by selectively using paper and digital tools, and those who develop digital devices or services for reading and writing.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45369
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2011-09-26Improving the Quality of Health Care for Mental and Substance-Use Conditions: Quality Chasm Series
- 2020-01-01The Annotated Book in the Early Middle Ages: Practices of Reading and Writing (Utrecht Studies in Medieval Literacy) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Spiritual Child: The New Science on Parenting for Health and Lifelong Thriving - Removed
- 2012-01-21Methods and Morals in the Life Sciences: A Guide for Analyzing and Writing Texts - Vincent K.Y. Ho
- 2011-12-26Methods and Morals in the Life Sciences: A Guide for Analyzing and Writing Texts
- 2011-12-03Methods and Morals in the Life Sciences: A Guide for Analyzing and Writing Texts
- 2011-08-30Methods and Morals in the Life Sciences: A Guide for Analyzing and Writing Texts
- 2011-09-28Moral Psychology, Volume 2: The Cognitive Science of Morality: Intuition and Diversity (Bradford Books)
- 2021-05-11The Digital Shopfloor: Industrial Automation in the Industry 4.0 Era: Performance Analysis and Applications
- 2021-02-26Rationality In An Uncertain World: Essays In The Cognitive Science Of Human Understanding
- 2021-01-07The Computer Science Activity Book: 24 Pen and Paper Projects to Explore the Wonderful World of Coding
- 2021-01-05The Computer Science Activity Book 24 Pen-and-Paper Projects to Explore the Wonderful World of Codin...
- 2020-12-16Rationality In An Uncertain World Essays In The Cognitive Science Of Human Understanding
- 2020-12-11Everybody Is Sick, And I Know Why: An eye opening exposé regarding the abject failures of MD directed medicine; and a te
- 2020-11-30The Mit Encyclopedia Of The Cognitive Science 1999
- 2020-11-23Philosophical Foundations of the Cognitive Science of Religion: A Head Start
- 2020-09-21The Soulful Science: What Economists Really Do and Why It Matters
- 2020-07-18The Magic of Math: Solving for x and Figuring Out Why
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.