What Your Body Knows About God How We Are Designed to Connect, Serve, and Thrive (Audiobook)
Posted on 2022-03-22, by book24h.
English | 2014 |MP3 | M4B | ASIN: B00OYDEFOG | Duration: 5:57 h | 162 MB
Rob Moll / Narrated by Adam Verner
Have you ever had an experience where you felt particularly aware of God? If God is real and we are created in God's image, then it makes sense that our minds and bodies would be designed with the perceptive ability to sense and experience God.
Scientists are now discovering ways that our bodies are designed to connect with God. Research shows that our brain systems are wired to enable us to have spiritual experiences. The spiritual circuits that are used in prayer or worship are also involved in developing compassion for others. Our bodies have actually been created to love God and serve our neighbors.
Award-winning journalist Rob Moll chronicles the fascinating ways in which our brains and bodies interact with God and spiritual realities. He reports on neuroscience findings that show how our brains actually change and adapt when engaged in spiritual practices. We live longer, healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives when we cultivate the biological spiritual capacity that puts us in touch with God. God has created our bodies to fulfill the Great Commandment; we are hardwired to commune with God and to have compassion and community with other people. Moll explores the neuroscience of prayer, how liturgy helps us worship, why loving God causes us to love others, and how a life of love and service leads to the abundant life for which we were created.
Just as our physical bodies require exercise to stay healthy, so too can spiritual exercises and practices revitalize our awareness of God. Heighten your spiritual senses and discover how you have been designed for physical and spiritual flourishing.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9057 dl's @ 3271 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5933 dl's @ 3334 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9382 dl's @ 2782 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...What Your Body Knows About God How We Are Designed to Connect, Serve, and Thrive (Audiobook)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 51848
- 2007-07-17Religion Is Not About God: How Spiritual Traditions Nurture Our Biological Nature And What to Expect When They Fail
- 2007-07-15Religion Is Not About God: How Spiritual Traditions Nurture Our Biological Nature And What to Expect When They Fail
- 2022-10-11Be Mentally Strong During Tough Times A Motivational Guide on How to Reduce Stress Gain Self-Confidence and Thrive [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-13[PDF] What Your Body Says (And How to Master the Message): Inspire, Influence, Build Trust, and Create Lasting Business Relationships
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2011-08-15What Happens to Your Body When You Run (How and Why of Exercise)
- 2023-03-14EMPATH WHY YOUR INTUITION MATTERS AND WHAT YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU
- 2022-12-27What Your Birthday Reveals About You
- 2022-12-25What You Must Know About Strokes How to Recover from a Stroke and Prevent another Stroke
- 2022-06-28Parenting Made Complicated What Science Really Knows About the Greatest Debates of Early Childhood
- 2021-09-03What Your Genes Reveal About You
- 2020-12-29You Are What You Wear - What Your Clothes Reveal About You
- 2020-08-06Eat Better, Live Longer - Understand What Your Body Needs to Stay Healthy
- 2019-03-03Eat Better, Live Longer Understand What Your Body Needs to Stay Healthy
- 2018-12-01Language and Society What Your Speech Says About You
- 2018-11-24The Diversity Illusion What We Got Wrong About Immigration & How to Set it Right
- 2018-07-18Eat Better, Live Longer: Understand What Your Body Needs to Stay Healthy
- 2018-07-18Eat Better Live Longer: Understand What Your Body Needs to Stay Healthy by DR.Sarah Brewer
No comments for "What Your Body Knows About God How We Are Designed to Connect, Serve, and Thrive (Audiobook)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.