Posted on 2021-03-03, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN: 1789540917 | 1000 pages | EPUB | 5.5 MB
Artificial intelligence in 100 stories.
To ready us for the inevitable, here are 100 of the best short stories ever written - most of them by humans - about robots and artificial minds. Read them while you can, learn from them, and make your preparations...
From 1837 through to the present day, from Charles Dickens to Cory Doctorow, this collection contains the most diverse collection of robots ever assembled. Anthropomorphic robots, invertebrate AIs, thuggish metal lumps and wisps of manufactured intelligence so delicate if you blinked you might miss them. The literature of robots and artificial intelligence is so wildly diverse, in both tone and intent, that our stories form six thematic collections.
It's Alive! is about inventors and their creations.
Following the Money drops robots into the day-to-day business of living.
Owners and Servants considers the human potentials and pitfalls of owning and maintaining robots.
Changing Places looks at what happens at the blurred interface between human and machine minds.
All Hail the New Flesh waves goodbye to the physical boundaries that once separated machines from their human creators.
Succession considers the future of human and machine consciousnesses - in so far as we might have one.
With 100 stories spanning an order of magnitude more pages, Simon Ings's We, Robots is the new overlord of all robot literary compendiums. Welcome it.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46701
- 2021-02-11We, Robots: Artificial Intelligence in 100 Stories
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2021-04-15Robots, Artificial Intelligence by Stanislav Ivanov
- 2021-04-15Robots, Artificial Intelligence and Service Automation in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality [EPUB]
- 2019-04-29Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2019-04-09Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2019-04-02Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2019-03-31Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2019-03-24Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2019-03-18Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2019-03-17Talking Robots Artificial Intelligence Audiobook Creation
- 2017-10-11[PDF] By 2026, AI (Artificial Intelligence) May eliminate over 100 Million Jobs and usher in Robots, Drones, and Human DNA added to Robots
- 2020-06-29Artificial Intelligence An Illustrated History From Medieval Robots to Neural Netw...
- 2020-06-24Artificial Intelligence An Illustrated History From Medieval Robots to Neural Netw...
- 2019-12-14Cyborg Futures: Cross-disciplinary Perspectives on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (Social and Cultural Studies of Robots and AI)
- 2019-12-08Artificial Intelligence: An Illustrated History: From Medieval Robots to Neural Networks (Sterling Illustrated Histories)
- 2019-11-02Artificial Intelligence: An Illustrated History: From Medieval Robots to Neural Networks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.