Author: Edited by Margaret Crahan, John Goering, Thomas G. Weiss
Posted on 2011-11-09, by LionFar.
|Title:Wars on Terrorism and Iraq: Human Rights, Unilateralism and US Foreign Policy
Author:Edited by Margaret Crahan, John Goering, Thomas G. Weiss
|Description:'If I had the power to do so, I would make this book compulsory reading for all who exercise political power in our world today! Instead, I will keep my fingers crossed that it will be read by as many members of Congress and of the current US administration as possible, and by a wide cross-section of policy analysts, diplomats, academics and human rights defenders.' - Mary Robinson, Former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
Wars on Terrorism and Iraq provides a timely and critical analysis of the impact of the wars on terrorism and Iraq on human rights particularly internationally, as well as related tensions between unilateralism and multilateralism in US foreign policy. The distinguished contributors examine the consequences for international relations and world order of the traditional standard bearer for human rights and democracy (the United States) appearing not to be championing the rule of law and negotiated conflict resolution. The authors also suggest effective policies to promote greater fulfilment of human rights in order to achieve peaceful accord within nations, and stability internationally.
Download Wars on Terrorism and Iraq: Human Rights, Unilateralism and US Foreign Policy
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 15111
- 2011-10-30Wars on Terrorism and Iraq: Human Rights, Unilateralism and US Foreign Policy
- 2018-06-27The League of Nations, International Terrorism, and British Foreign Policy, 1934-1938
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-10-09Beyond Collusion
- 2011-09-20World Report 2011: Events of 2010 (Human Rights Watch World Report)
- 2011-07-27World Report 2011: Events of 2010 (Human Rights Watch World Report)
- 2011-07-20Beyond Collusion
- 2009-04-23Human Rights and Comparative Foreign Policy
- 2020-11-23Military Coercion and US Foreign Policy: The Use of Force Short of War
- 2020-07-21The Powell Doctrine and US Foreign Policy (Military Strategy and Operational Art)
- 2020-05-05The US Pivot and Indian Foreign Policy: Asia's Evolving Balance of Power
- 2019-06-25The Politics of Protest and US Foreign Policy Performative Construction of the War on Terror
- 2018-08-13Justin Trudeau and Canadian Foreign Policy
- 2018-08-11Europe and Iran's Nuclear Crisis Lead Groups and EU Foreign Policy-Making
- 2018-06-12Europe and Iran's Nuclear Crisis Lead Groups and EU Foreign Policy-Making
- 2018-06-07The High Representative and EU Foreign Policy Integration A Comparative Study of Kosovo and Ukraine
- 2018-05-31Islam, Securitization, and US Foreign Policy - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Prioritization Theory and Defensive Foreign Policy: Systemic Vulnerabilities in International Politics - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.