War in Economic Theories over Time: Assessing the True Economic, Social and Political Costs (Palgrave Studies in the History of Economic Thought)
Posted on 2020-03-21, by books_lover.
This book offers the first systematic analysis of economic thought concerning war. It retraces debates on war from the formation of European states, the rise of Mercantilism, to Colonialism, Imperialism, the World Wars and the Cold War. Allio shows different economic perspectives from which it is possible to study war as a tool to achieve economic ends: causes, consequences, costs, funding methods, and effects on the economic status of the state and on the well-being of citizens. Examining interpretations from Smith, Hobson, Keynes, Kalecki, Stiglitz and many more, this important volume addresses the economic implications of war from the perspectives of many who bore the costs of wars in reality.
- Ebooks list page : 43048
- 2018-01-12[PDF] After the Financial Crisis: Shifting Legal, Economic and Political Paradigms (Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology) - Removed
- 2020-01-13The Assyrian Genocide: Cultural and Political Legacies (Routledge Studies in Modern History)
- 2019-11-22An Economic History of Development in sub-Saharan Africa: Economic Transformations and Political Changes (Palgrave Studies in Economic History)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The 363rd Fighter Group in World War II: In Action Over Germany with the P-51 Mustang (Schiffer Military History)
- 2009-12-26The 363rd Fighter Group in World War II in Action over Europe with the P-51 Mustang
- 2009-10-05The 356th Fighter Group in World War II: In Action Over Europe with the P-47 and P-51
- 2019-12-18Expressions of War in Australia and the Pacific: Language, Trauma, Memory, and Official Discourse (Palgrave Studies in Languages at War)
- 2019-12-03The External Sector of Africa's Economy (Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development)
- 2019-12-03The Cold War in the Classroom: International Perspectives on Textbooks and Memory Practices (Palgrave Studies in Educational Media)
- 2019-11-30Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges of Integration into the Global Economy (Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development)
- 2019-11-26Mining, Money and Markets in the Early Modern Atlantic: Digital Approaches and New Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in Economic History)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] An Oral History of the Portuguese Colonial War: Conscripted Generation (Palgrave Studies in Oral History) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Beyond the Latino World War II Hero: The Social and Political Legacy of a Generation
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Spanish Labyrinth: An Account of the Social and Political Background of the Spanish Civil War (Canto Classics)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Maurice Dobb: Political Economist (Palgrave Studies in the History of Economic Thought Series) - Removed
- 2017-04-10[PDF] The End of the Cold War?: Bush, Kohl, Gorbachev, and the Reunification of Germany (Palgrave Studies in Oral History) [German] - Removed
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Beyond the Latino World War II Hero: The Social and Political Legacy of a Generation
- 2012-05-12The History of Mathematics: An Introduction, 7 Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-03The History Boys (BBC Audio)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.