Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels (repost)
Posted on 2013-05-11. By anonymous.
English | 2001 | ISBN: 0471150398 | 784 pages | PDF | 82,1 MB
Up-to-date, expert coverage of topics in wireless voice communications
Voice communication is the most important facet of mobile radio service. Even when the predicted surge of wireless data and Internet services becomes a reality, voice will remain the most natural means of human communication.
Voice Compression and Communications details issues in wireless voice communications and treats compression, channel coding, and wireless transmission as a joint subject. Part I covers background material, whereas Part II provides detailed information on both proprietary and standardized analysis-by-synthesis codecs, including the speech codecs of virtually all existing wireline-based and wireless systems. Parts III and IV discuss mainly research-based wideband, audio, as well as very low-rate schemes likely to find their way into future standards.
Voice Compression and Communications describes fundamental concepts in a non-mathematical way early in the book for those with only a background knowledge of signal processing and communications. More advanced readers will find detailed discussions of theoretical principles, future concepts, and solutions to various specific wireless voice communications problems.
- Ebooks list page : 22197
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2013-06-29Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2011-07-13Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2011-03-15Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2013-10-02Health Promotion and Aging: Practical Applications for Health Professionals, Fifth Edition (repost)
- 2011-12-04Data Communication Principles: For Fixed and Wireless Network (repost) - Removed
- 2011-04-05Configuring Cisco AVVID: Architecture for Voice, Video, and Integrated Data (Repost)
- 2012-06-28Turbo Coding, Turbo Equalisation and Space-Time Coding for Transmission over Fading Channels (repost)
- 2012-05-09Prime Codes with Applications to Optical and Wireless Networks (Repost)
- 2012-03-27Denise Donohue, "Cisco Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers" (repost)
- 2012-01-13Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-18Mooi Choo Chuah, Qinqing Zhang, Design and Performance of 3G Wireless Networks and Wireless LANs(Repost)
- 2013-08-23Mooi Choo Chuah, Qinqing Zhang, Design and Performance of 3G Wireless Networks and Wireless LANs(Repost)
- 2013-03-17Simplified TRIZ: New Problem-Solving Applications for Engineers & Manufacturing Professionals (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-03Reliable Communications for Short-Range Wireless Systems (repost)
- 2012-12-10Internet and Wireless Security (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-11-27Essential Computer Security: Everyone's Guide to Email, Internet, and Wireless Security [Repost]
- 2012-06-23Building Applications for the Mac App Store (Repost)
- 2012-02-16Microwaves and Wireless Simplified (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.