Posted on 2020-05-23, by books_lover.
Visitor management may be considered as a component of destination management at all levels of a destination. It involves a wide range of stakeholders. This book demonstrates current knowledge on visitor management. Visitor Management in Tourism Destinations provides insight into critical concepts such as the visitor experience, service quality, the uses of indicators and frameworks, and interpretation. It also addresses current issues including the social and political dimensions of visitor management, the implementation of monitoring, vandalism and augmented reality. Authored by leading international researchers in the field of visitor management research, this book is primarily aimed at researchers and postgraduate students. Key Features: · Considers critical concepts and influential factors in visitor management. · Illustrates current issues in visitor management. · Research-based case studies contribute to an overall understanding of core issues. · Covers the state-of
- Ebooks list page : 43687
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Sustainable Island Tourism: Competitiveness and Quality of Life (CABI Tourism Management and Research Series)
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2020-03-01Advances in Pharma Business Management and Research: Volume 1
- 2018-07-15Service Systems Engineering and Management (Operations Research Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mood Disorders: Clinical Management and Research Issues
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Managing Regulation: Regulatory Analysis, Politics and Policy (The Public Management and Leadership Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Supply Chain Management (Operations Research Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Media Economy (Media Management and Economics Series)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Collaborating to Manage: A Primer for the Public Sector (Public Management and Change series)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Open Innovation Research, Management and Practice (Series on Technology Management)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Media Economy (Media Management and Economics Series)
- 2014-05-02Anxiety Disorders: An Introduction to Clinical Management and Research [Repost]
- 2013-06-06Brian Fath, Ecological Modelling: Applications in Evnironmental Management and Research
- 2013-02-16The Psychology of Leadership: New Perspectives and Research (Series in Organization and Management) [ pdf]
- 2013-01-10Mood Disorders: Clinical Management and Research Issues [Repost]
- 2012-09-04Handbook for Small Busines - Management and Planning Series
- 2012-03-13Fundamentals of Ecological Modelling: Applications in Environmental Management and Research
- 2012-01-21How Information Matters: Networks and Public Policy Innovation (Public Management and Change series) - Kathleen Hale
- 2012-01-18How Information Matters: Networks and Public Policy Innovation (Public Management and Change series) - Kathleen Hale
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.