Vis Vim Vi: Declinations of Force in Leibniz’s Dynamics (Studies in History and Philosophy of Science)
Posted on 2020-02-04, by books_lover.
This book presents a systematic reconstruction of Leibniz’s dynamics project (c. 1676-1700) that contributes to a more comprehensive understanding of the concepts of physical causality in Leibniz’s work and 17th century physics. It argues that Leibniz’s theory of forces privileges the causal relationship between structural organization and physical phenomena instead of body-to-body mechanical causation. The mature conception of Leibnizian force is not the power of one body to cause motion in another, but a kind of structural causation related to the configuration of integral systems of bodies in physical evolution. By treating the immanent philosophy of Leibniz’s dynamics, this book makes explicit the systematic aims and inherent limits of Leibniz's physical project, in addition to providing an alternative vision of the scientific understanding of the physical world in the late 17th and early 18th century.
- Ebooks list page : 42633
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Reading Humanitarian Intervention: Human Rights and the Use of Force in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2014-03-28New Essays on Leibniz Reception: In Science and Philosophy of Science 1800-2000 [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-05-19B-24 Liberators of the 15th Air Force/49th Bomb Wing in World War II
- 2012-05-12Battle Colors Volume III: Insignia and Tactical Markings Of The Ninth Air Force In World War Two
- 2011-08-30The United States Air Force and Humanitarian Airlift Operations, 1947-1994 (Reference Series (Air Force History and Museums Program (U.S.)).)
- 2020-12-11Rock Force: The American Paratroopers Who Took Back Corregidor and Exacted MacArthur's Revenge on Japan
- 2020-12-03Rock Force: The American Paratroopers Who Took Back Corregidor and Exacted MacArthur's Revenge on Japan - Removed
- 2020-11-30The Force of Comparison: A New Perspective on Modern European History and the Contemporary World
- 2020-10-20Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 3: Sensors for Location, Presence, Proximity, Orientation, Oscillation, Force, Load, Human Input, Liquid ... Light, Heat, Sound, and Electricity
- 2020-06-27The Use Of Force For State Power History And Future
- 2020-05-19The Complex Itinerary of Leibniz’s Planetary Theory: Physical Convictions, Metaphysical Principles and Keplerian Inspiration (Science Networks. Historical Studies)
- 2020-03-16Force, Drive, Desire: A Philosophy of Psychoanalysis (Studies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy)
- 2020-02-21Leibniz’s Legacy and Impact (Routledge Studies in Seventeenth-Century Philosophy)
- 2019-01-15Leibniz's Final System Monads, Matter, and Animals
- 2019-01-11Leibniz's Final System Monads, Matter, and Animals
- 2018-12-21Leibniz's Final System Monads, Matter, and Animals
- 2018-11-28Leibniz's Monadology A New Translation And Guide
- 2018-11-21Force of Nature Essays on History and Politics of Environment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.