Author: Marvin D Troutt, S H Hou, W K Pang
Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Company
Posted on 2011-05-25, by sharebookfree.
Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
Marvin D Troutt, S H Hou, W K Pang | World Scientific Publishing Company | 2011-04-25 | 268 pages | English | PDF
This book presents a new research topic in statistics â€” vertical density representation (VDR). The theory of VDR has been found to be useful for developing new ideas and methodologies in statistics and management science. The first paper related to VDR appeared in 1991. Several others have since been published and work is continuing on the topic. The purpose of this book is to survey the results presented in those papers and provide some new, unpublished results.
VDR may be regarded as a special kind of transformation. By assuming that a variate is uniformly distributed on the contours of a given function in real n-dimensional space, and considering the density of the ordinate of the given function, the density of the original variate can be represented. The book discusses basic results and extensions. In particular, the uniform assumption on contours is relaxed to the general case. Applications are presented in Monte Carlo simulation, chaos-based uniform random number generation, and what may be called behavioral estimation. In addition, the authors include a new result in analyzing correlation into two separate components, which provides flexibility in modeling correlated phenomena, such as when combining expert estimates.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 11620
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2014-02-13Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications (Repost)
- 2009-08-01Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2008-12-06Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Introduction to Non-Abelian Class Field Theory, An: Automorphic Forms of Weight 1 and 2-Dimensional Galois Representations (Series on Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design: The Power Spectral Density and its Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Geometry of Sporadic Groups: Volume 2, Representations and Amalgams (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry and Representations of Quantized Algebras (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Lie Groups and Lie Algebras: Their Representations, Generalisations and Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2014-02-11Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design: The Power Spectral Density and its Applications (Repost)
- 2012-03-08Advanced Number Theory with Applications (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2012-02-18Authentication Codes and Combinatorial Designs (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Dingyi Pei - Removed
- 2012-02-17Authentication Codes and Combinatorial Designs (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Dingyi Pei - Removed
- 2012-02-04Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation in Optimization and Control: In Honor of Boris S. Mordukhovich (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Regina S. Burachik And Jen-Chih Yao
- 2012-01-28An Introduction to Kolmogorov Complexity and Its Applications
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-20Combinatory Logic: Pure, Applied and Typed (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) - Katalin Bimbo
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.