Posted on 2014-02-13. By anonymous.
English | 2004-04 | ISBN: 9812386939 | 268 pages | PDF | 9.2 mb
This book presents a new research topic in statistics â€” vertical density representation (VDR). The theory of VDR has been found to be useful for developing new ideas and methodologies in statistics and management science. The first paper related to VDR appeared in 1991. Several others have since been published and work is continuing on the topic. The purpose of this book is to survey the results presented in those papers and provide some new, unpublished results.
VDR may be regarded as a special kind of transformation. By assuming that a variate is uniformly distributed on the contours of a given function in real n-dimensional space, and considering the density of the ordinate of the given function, the density of the original variate can be represented. The book discusses basic results and extensions. In particular, the uniform assumption on contours is relaxed to the general case. Applications are presented in Monte Carlo simulation, chaos-based uniform random number generation, and what may be called behavioral estimation. In addition, the authors include a new result in analyzing correlation into two separate components, which provides flexibility in modeling correlated phenomena, such as when combining expert estimates.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 25141
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2011-05-25Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2009-08-01Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2008-12-06Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2014-02-11Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design: The Power Spectral Density and its Applications (Repost)
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2019-07-21Topics in Analysis and its Applications (Repost)
- 2014-06-18Asset Pricing: A Structural Theory and Its Applications (repost)
- 2014-06-07Temporal Information Processing Technology and Its Applications (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-03Lattice Basis Reduction: An Introduction to the LLL Algorithm and Its Applications (repost)
- 2014-05-28Hydrodynamic Instability and Transition to Turbulence (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications) (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-26Spectral Theory and its Applications (repost)
- 2014-05-213D Video and Its Applications (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-04Mechanics of Moving Materials (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications) (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-29Fourier Analysis and Its Applications [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-25Jet Single-Time Lagrange Geometry and Its Applications (repost)
- 2014-04-25Geometric Functional Analysis and its Applications (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-24Combinatorial Games: Tic-Tac-Toe Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.