Posted on 2020-12-08, by book24h.
Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond (Wiley Finance), 2nd Edition by Bruce C. Greenwald, Judd Kahn, Erin Bellissimo, Mark Cooper, Tano Santos
English | October 31st, 2020 | ISBN: 9781118233818 | 464 pages | EPUB | 1.69 MB
Beat the market with the tips and techniques from the best value investors in the world
The first edition of Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond was published in 2001. It is still in print, having sold over 100,000 copies. It has been translated into five languages. Business school professors still assign it in their courses. But in the 20 years since the first edition, the economy has changed, the investment world has evolved, and the discipline of value investing has adapted to this new environment. This second edition responds to these developments. It extends and refines an approach to investing that began with Benjamin Graham and David Dodd during the Great Depression and was adapted by Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, and others to earn returns in an environment in which the opportunity to buy a stock worth a dollar for 50 cents is no longer waiting in plain sight.
The foundation of this book is the course on value investing that Bruce Greenwald taught at Columbia Business School for almost a quarter century. His aim in the course, and our aim in the book, is to help the investor operating in the Graham and Dodd tradition find him or herself on the right side of the trade. The steps include searching for the right securities, valuing them appropriately, honing a research strategy to devote time to the right activities, and wrapping it all within a risk management practice that protects the investor from permanent loss of capital.
The book has been revised throughout, but the biggest change is the addition of more than two chapters on the valuation of growth stocks, which has always been a problem for investors trained in the Graham and Dodd tradition.
Successful value investing practitioners have graced both the course and this book with presentations describing what they really do when they are at work. There are brief descriptions of their practices within, and video presentations available on the web site that accompanies this volume:
In addition to a selection of Warren Buffett's letters, there are presentations by Mario Gabelli, Glenn Greenberg, Paul Hilal, Jan Hummel, Seth Klarman, Michael Price, Thomas Russo, and Andrew Weiss. Although their styles vary, they all are members in good standing of the Graham and Dodd tradition.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.net/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 45618
- 2020-11-05Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond (Wiley Finance), 2nd Edition
- 2020-12-18Value Investing (Second Edition) From Graham to Buffett and Beyond [Audiobook]
- 2020-05-03The Complete Software Project Manager: Mastering Technology from Planning to Launch and Beyond (Wiley CIO)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Complete Software Project Manager: Mastering Technology from Planning to Launch and Beyond (Wiley CIO)
- 2008-04-29[request]Advanced Analytical Models, DVD: Over 800 Models and 300 Applications from the Basel II Accord to Wall Street and Beyond (Wiley Finance)
- 2020-03-03Mastering Linux Security and Hardening: Protect your Linux systems from intruders, malware attacks, and other cyber threats, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Active Value Investing: Making Money in Range-Bound Markets (Wiley Finance)
- 2010-02-02Active Value Investing: Making Money in Range-Bound Markets (Wiley Finance)
- 2011-12-13Go Back to School - Buffett And Gates
- 2021-09-21The Web Project Guide From Spark to Launch and Beyond
- 2021-09-10From Trump to Biden and Beyond Reimagining US-China Relations - Removed
- 2021-08-24Value Investing For Beginners The Comprehensive Beginner's Guide to Learn the Realms of Value Investing From A-Z
- 2021-08-07Asset Allocation From Theory to Practice and Beyond
- 2021-08-02Industrialisation for Employment and Growth in India Lessons from Small Firm Clusters and Beyond
- 2021-07-21Body as Psychoanalytic Object Clinical Applications from Winnicott to Bion and Beyond
- 2021-02-01Cinematic Music II: From The First Tracks And Beyond - Removed
- 2021-01-31Core Image From Ciimage To Metal And Beyond
- 2021-01-22Evenant - Cinematic Music II From The First Tracks And Beyond - Removed
- 2020-12-11Hospital Transformation From Failure to Success and Beyond
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.