Posted on 2018-07-25, by nokia241186.
Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 MacOSX | File Size : 7.31 MB
ValhallaVintageVerb is a postmodern reverb plugin,
inspired by the classic hardware digital reverbs of the 1970s and 1980s.
17 Reverb Algorithms:
Concert Hall. Based on the hall algorithms of the late 1970s and early 1980s. Huge spatial image, echo density that can be adjusted from very sparse to very dense, and lush chorusing modulation.
Bright Hall. Similar to the Concert Hall algorithm, but with a brighter initial sound, and deeper and lusher modulation.
Plate. Inspired by early 1980s plate algorithms. Highly diffuse, bright initial sound, high echo density, lush chorused modulation.
Room. Emulates the sound of early 1980s room algorithms. Medium diffusion/early echo density, somewhat darker sound, chorused modulation.
Chamber. A transparent and dense algorithm. Highly diffuse, high echo density, less coloration than Plate/Room algorithms, chorused modulation.
Random Space. This generates DEEP and WIDE reverbs, with a slow attack, and more diffusion than the late 1980s algorithms that inspired it. The modulation uses internal delay randomization, to reduce metallic artifacts without the pitch change that can occur in the algorithms with chorused modulation.
Chorus Space. Same as Random Space, but with the delay randomization replaced with lush chorused modulation.
Ambience. Combines time varying randomized early reflections with a full-featured reverb tail, with the balance between early and late reverb controlled by the Attack knob. Useful for adding "air" to drums, vocals, and any place where a reverb should be felt but not heard.
Sanctuary. Inspired by a classic German digital reverberator from the 1970s. Discrete early reflections, a dense late reverb that rapidly builds in echo density, lush detuned modulation. Sanctuary incorporates the bit reduction and floating-point gain control used in the A/D and D/A convertors of the early digital hardware.
Dirty Hall. A fresh look at the Concert Hall algorithm, with the goal being to emulate the strange fixed point and convertor artifacts of early 80s reverb hardware. Lusher and denser than the Concert Hall algorithm, with loads of warmth and grit on tap, for a roughly hewn beauty. Plug in your analog synth and send yourself into retro sci-fi heaven.
Two new reverb modes, Chaotic Hall and Chaotic Chamber!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36796
- 2018-07-23Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 MacOSX
- 2018-07-25Valhalla DSP ValhallaPlate v1.5.0dot25 MacOSX
- 2018-07-25Valhalla DSP ValhallaRoom v1.5.1 MacOSX
- 2018-07-24Valhalla DSP ValhallaRoom v1.5.1 MacOSX
- 2018-07-23Valhalla DSP ValhallaPlate v1.5.0dot25 MacOSX
- 2020-06-28Valhalla DSP Valhalla Delay v1.5.2
- 2020-05-23Valhalla DSP Valhalla Delay 1.5.2
- 2019-11-06Valhalla DSP Valhalla VintageVerb v2.0.2
- 2019-11-06Valhalla DSP Valhalla Delay v1.1.2
- 2019-05-01Valhalla DSP ValhallaDelay v1.0.6 WiN v184.108.40.206 OSX
- 2019-04-23Valhalla DSP ValhallaDelay v220.127.116.11
- 2019-04-18Valhalla DSP ValhallaDelay v18.104.22.168
- 2018-08-04Valhalla DSP Valhalla Shimmer 1.0.4
- 2018-07-31Valhalla DSP Valhalla Shimmer 1.0.4
- 2018-07-25Valhalla DSP Valhalla Room 1.5.1
- 2018-07-25Valhalla DSP Valhalla VintageVerb 1.7.1
- 2018-07-23Valhalla DSP Valhalla Plate 22.214.171.124
- 2018-07-22Valhalla DSP Valhalla VintageVerb 1.7.1
- 2018-07-22Valhalla DSP Valhalla Room 1.5.1
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.