Posted on 2020-11-24, by nokia241186.
2020 | ISBN: 1789462959 | English | 368 pages | EPUB | 4 MB
'At high speed everything becomes more difficult and more beautiful. When you're racing at 180mph, the semi-bends become bends, the little holes become big holes, everything becomes extreme and bigger. And then it becomes beautiful.'
Valentino Rossi is an icon: the most successful and most loved motorcycle racer of all time, he has transcended MotoGP to become a symbol of courage, risk and daring. To race for twenty-three years at the very highest level of the world's most dangerous sport is unprecedented. But then, there has never been a motorcycle racer like Valentino Rossi. He is a modern-day gladiator, a man who still risks his life every time he throws a leg over a motorcycle.
Yet for all his two-wheel talents, it is Rossi's endearing character that has seen him transcend the sport. His popularity is phenomenal. For Rossi, every race is a home race. He turns MotoGP grandstands across the world a sea of yellow - his traditional lucky colour.
In more than two decades of Grand Prix racing, Rossi has seen it all. The deaths of rivals and friends, the glory of his unprecedented success, serious injuries, fabulous wealth, the greatest battles ever seen on two wheels, the infamous on and off-track clashes with his fiercest rivals . . .
Using exclusive new interviews with those who have been part of Rossi's story from start to finish, critically-acclaimed and bestselling motorsport author Stuart Barker has produced the most in-depth book ever written about the Italian superstar - a tale of speed, love and loss, told in full for the very first time, in all its adrenalin-charged, high-octane glory.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45369
- 2012-05-16Valentino Rossi - Pensa Se Non Ci Avessi Provato
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- 2020-02-12The Monk Who Became Chief Minister : The Definitive Biography Of Yogi Adityanath
- 2019-06-13Read Online Tony Hancock: The Definitive Biography by John Fisher in PDF / Epub
- 2019-06-12Read Online Tommy Cooper: Always Leave Them Laughing: The Definitive Biography of a Comedy Legend by John Fisher in PDF / Epub
- 2019-01-15Jimmy Page The Definitive Biography [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-03Jimmy Page The Definitive Biography
- 2018-12-14Jimmy Page The Definitive Biography [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-05Jimmy Page The Definitive Biography
- 2018-11-21Sir Matt Busby The Definitive Biography
- 2018-10-31Grace Her Lives, Her Loves - the definitive biography of Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco
- 2018-09-26Grace Her Lives, Her Loves - the definitive biography of Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Trump Revealed: The Definitive Biography of the 45th President
- 2018-01-17[PDF] U2: The Definitive Biography - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] M. S. Subbulakshmi: The Definitive Biography
- 2018-01-14Sir Matt Busby; The Definitive Biography - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Miles Davis: The Definitive Biography
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.