Using Transparency Against Corruption in Public Procurement: A Comparative Analysis of the Transparency Rules and their Failure to Combat Corruption (Studies in European Economic Law and Regulation)
Posted on 2020-01-23, by booktop.
This book examines corruption in public procurement in three Member States of the EU, reviewing their different approaches to combating corruption, and the extent to which the transparency principle is applied in their procurement systems. The focus of the work is on the contrast between the unsuccessful procurement legislation of a relatively young Member State (Bulgaria) and its attempt to curb corruption by expanding the scope of application of the transparency principle, and two examples of procurement systems where corruption is limited adequately, without an excess of information procedural requirements (Germany and Austria). The book scrutinizes the transparency rules, procurement participants, and responsible institutions in the award of procurements in these countries. It discusses in detail the types of infringements involving corruption as well as their link to infringements of the transparency principle. It compares and examines the systems of control and appeal against a
- Ebooks list page : 42543
- 2019-03-27Fighting Corruption in Public Procurement A Comparative Analysis of Disqualification or Debarment...
- 2020-06-02Damages in EU Public Procurement Law (Studies in European Economic Law and Regulation)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Damages in EU Public Procurement Law (Studies in European Economic Law and Regulation) - Removed
- 2019-03-06Religion in the Public Sphere A Comparative Analysis of German, Israeli, American and Internation...
- 2011-11-24Religion in the Public Sphere: A Comparative Analysis of German, Israeli, American and International Law (Beitrage zum auslandischen offentlichen Recht und Volkerrecht)
- 2011-08-18Religion in the Public Sphere: A Comparative Analysis of German, Israeli, American and International Law [Repost]
- 2010-03-19Religion in the Public Sphere: A Comparative Analysis of German, Israeli, American and International Law
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Judicial Decision-Making in a Globalised World: A Comparative Analysis of the Changing Practices of Western Highest Courts (Hart Studies in Comparative Public Law)
- 2017-09-18Public Management Reform A Comparative Analysis - Into The Age of Austerity, 4th Edition
- 2010-06-09Partisan Appointees and Public Servants: An International Analysis of the Role of the Political Adviser
- 2011-03-06Fighting Corruption and Promoting Integrity in Public Procurement
- 2021-09-03Knowledge, Commitment, Action against Corruption in Asia and the Pacific
- 2021-07-30Corporate Social Responsibility, the Fight Against Corruption and Tax Behaviour - Removed
- 2021-06-06Cost and EU Public Procurement Law: Life Cycle Costing for Sustainability
- 2020-05-06Merchants in the Temple: Inside Pope Francis's Secret Battle Against Corruption in the Vatican
- 2020-04-17Merchants in the Temple: Inside Pope Francis's Secret Battle Against Corruption in the Vatican
- 2020-04-08International Intervention Instruments against Corruption in Central America (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2019-12-28Smart Technologies for Smart Governments: Transparency, Efficiency and Organizational Issues (Public Administration and Information Technology)
- 2019-11-24Anti-Corruption Evidence: The Role of Parliaments in Curbing Corruption (Studies in Public Choice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.