Posted on 2019-11-24, by rizentrop.
This book attempts to advance critical knowledge and practices for fostering a variety of entrepreneurship at a city level. The book aims to connect scholarship and policy practice in two disciplines: Urban Studies and Entrepreneurship. The book has included contributions from developed, emerging, and developing countries. The chapters are clubbed under five main sections; I. Startups and Entrepreneurial Opportunities, II. Knowledge Spillover, III. Social and Bureaucratic Entrepreneurialism, IV. Demography and Informal Entrepreneurs V. Perspectives from Emerging and Developing Economies. In this regard, the book explores a number of questions, such as: what are the important varieties of entrepreneurship, how can they be observed and measured, and how does each variety emerge and operate under various conditions of infrastructure and opportunity? Which type(s) of entrepreneurship should a city prefer? What can cities do to stimulate desirable forms of entrepreneurship or is it more
- Ebooks list page : 41888
- 2008-12-10The Complete Book of Arts and Crafts (The Complete book Series)
- 2020-04-01Tourism, Cultural Heritage and Urban Regeneration: Changing Spaces in Historical Places (The Urban Book Series)
- 2020-02-23Gastronomy and Urban Space: Changes and Challenges in Geographical Perspective (The Urban Book Series)
- 2020-01-01Cityscape in the Era of Information and Communication Technologies (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-18Participatory Research and Planning in Practice (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-16High-Rise Urban Form and Microclimate: Climate-Responsive Design for Asian Mega-Cities (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-11Inventing Berlin: Architecture, Politics and Cultural Memory in the New/Old German Capital Post-1989 (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-10Functional Urban Areas in Poland: Demographic Trends and Migration Patterns (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-10Urban Heritage Along the Silk Roads: A Contemporary Reading of Urban Transformation of Historic Cities in the Middle East and Beyond (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-03Segregation by Design: Conversations and Calls for Action in St. Louis (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-11-25Heterotopia and Heritage Preservation: The Heterotopic Tool as a Means of Heritage Assessment (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-11-24Form, Space and Design: From the Persian to the European Experience (The Urban Book Series)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Urban Public Housing in Northern Nigeria: The Search for Indigeneity and Cultural Practices in Design (The Urban Book Series)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Urban Change in Iran: Stories of Rooted Histories and Ever-accelerating Developments (The Urban Book Series)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Livelihood and Wellbeing in the Urban Fringe (The Urban Book Series)
- 2020-04-12The Asian Megacity Region: A Conceptual Approach (The Urban Book Series)
- 2020-03-20The Co-Housing Phenomenon: Environmental Alliance in Times of Changes (The Urban Book Series)
- 2020-01-05Belgrade: The 21st Century Metropolis of Southeast Europe (The Urban Book Series)
- 2019-12-29Climate Change in Cities: Innovations in Multi-Level Governance (The Urban Book Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.