Posted on 2019-12-06, by rizentrop.
This book describes the risks, impacts, measures, actions and adaptation policies that have developed globally as a result of the severe impacts of global climate change. In-depth chapters focus on climate change assessment (CCA) in terms of vulnerabilities and reflection on the built environment and measures and actions for infrastructure and urban areas. Adaptation actions specific to developing countries such as Egypt are presented and illustrated. Global Climate change adaptation projects (CCAPs) in developing countries, in terms of their targets and performance, are presented and compared with those existing CCAPs in Egypt to draw learned lessons. Climate change scenarios 2080 using simulations are portrayed and discussed with emphasis on a case-study model from existing social housing projects in hot-arid urban areas in Cairo; in an effort to put forward an assessment and evaluation of current CCA techniques. This book helps researchers realize the global impacts of climate chang
- Ebooks list page : 42006
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Climate Change Adaptation in Pacific Countries: Fostering Resilience and Improving the Quality of Life (Climate Change Management)
- 2020-07-06Climate Change Mitigation in Developing Countries: A Critical Assessment of the Clean Develoment Mechanism
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Climate Change Mitigation in Developing Countries: A Critical Assessment of the Clean Develoment Mechanism
- 2019-01-15Climate Change Adaptation in Eastern Europe Managing Risks and Building Resilience to Climate Change
- 2019-01-07Climate Change Adaptation in Eastern Europe Managing Risks and Building Resilience to Climate Change
- 2019-12-30Bangladesh I: Climate Change Impacts, Mitigation and Adaptation in Developing Countries (Springer Climate) - Removed
- 2019-05-21Bangladesh I: Climate Change Impacts, Mitigation and Adaptation in Developing Countries - Removed
- 2019-12-23Climate Change Adaptation in Small Island Developing States
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2020-08-07Innovation in Climate Change Adaptation (Climate Change Management)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.