Posted on 2020-04-16, by 0nelovee.
Ultimate Guide to Running - for beginners to experts
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 5h 28 mn | 4.92 GB
Created by: Matthew Henshall, Leah Morgan
Let us join you on a journey through the world of running. Learn skills and techniques to achieve your running goals. What you'll learn
Begin running for the very first time
Improve your 5km, 10km, half-marathon, marathon and ultra-marathon times
Implement new running techniques such as interval training, hills training and stairs
Perfect your foot strike, correct your breathing and better understand what your heart rate can tell you
Understand your basic food groups and how to fuel your body correctly before, after and during a run
Gain insight into how to improve your health through natural foods
Bake your own healthy treats for race day
Understand what cross training you need to do as a runner
Grasp the importance of stretching and how to foresee and prevent an injury
Select the perfect running gear
Practice specific running techniques to aid your weight loss success
Learn new tips and tricks gathered from years of running experience
Master the psychology of positive running
Students should be willing to try running for the first time if they haven't before
Students who are already runners should be interested in trying some new techniques to improve their fitness
Students should be interested in running and should feel enticed to improve their fitness and health
Some supplementary course material is in the form of Microsoft Excel documents and so a basic understanding of excel is encouraged although each for each document there is a step-by-step tutorial on how to use it
Running is an incredibly unique and personal sport. It means something different to everyone.
We understand that running is not a means-to-an-end but rather an integral part of a healthy and happy life.
As people who love to run every day, we want to share the joy of running with you, as your friends, as well as help you to become the best runner you can be, as your coaches.
Whatever your running goals may be, this course will help you achieve them and take your running to the next level. There is something here for everyone from the beginner to the seasoned runner.
We've noticed a gap between those of you looking to start running for the very first time and those of you looking to break your best time on your next ultra-marathon and we've built the bridge to join us all into one big running community.
We've answered your questions, some of which you may not have known to ask yet, and we've covered all facets of a runners' lifestyle from training, racing, cross-training and injuries to nutrition, psychology and even gadgets.
This course covers everything from the foundations of good running techniques to the tricks only learned through years of running experience! We are your online running coaches, nutritionists, mentors and comrades.
The course offers:
Hours of video lectures and presentations
Real-life training footage
Downloadable training plans
Pages of recipes and downloadable meal plans
This course is easy to navigate and find the relevant lectures for your own unique goals. It is a necessary accessory to your training and should constantly be referred back to. This is not designed to be watched from start to finish but rather be incorporated into your runs and practical everyday life. That being said, the course could be completed in a little over 6 hours.
This course is for anyone looking to improve their running fitness, set new goals and reach them, improve their overall health and look after their bodies and well-being through the sport of running.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to start running
Anyone who wants to improve their running
Anyone who wants to achieve a specific running goal
Anyone who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle
Anyone who wants to learn something new about running
- Ebooks list page : 43266
- 2021-04-02Essential Guide To Cybersecurity For Beginners And Experts: An Elementary Plan To Protect Your Family And Business
- 2020-10-27Woodworking: The Ultimate Guide to Woodworking for Beginners and Mastering the Essentials of Woodworking Projects (Audiobook)
- 2019-09-03Udemy - Ultimate Guide To Angular For Beginners - Build An RPG
- 2019-02-15Ultimate Guide To Angular For Beginners - Build An RPG
- 2019-02-13Ultimate Guide To Angular For Beginners - Build An RPG
- 2019-02-12Ultimate Guide To Angular For Beginners - Build An RPG
- 2019-01-31Arduino The Ultimate Guide to Arduino for Beginners Including Arduino Basics, Tips & Tricks, Proj
- 2019-01-23Arduino The Ultimate Guide to Arduino for Beginners Including Arduino Basics, Tips & Tricks, Proj...
- 2018-06-09Ultimate Guide To Angular For Beginners - Build An RPG
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Ultimate Guide To Pushups: For beginners to advanced athletes, over 65 pushup variations to help you build a stronger, more confident you!
- 2020-12-28WOODWORKING 2020 (2 books in 1) The Ultimate Guide for Beginners and Experts
- 2020-11-23WOODWORKING 2020 (2 books in 1): The Ultimate Guide for Beginners and Experts to Techniques and Secrets
- 2020-11-19WOODWORKING 2020 (2 books in 1) - The Ultimate Guide for Beginners and Experts to ...
- 2020-12-14Learning Effective Java A Guide to Java 8 For Beginners and Experts
- 2020-11-28Learning Effective Java: A Guide to Java 8 For Beginners and Experts
- 2020-11-24How to Code in Python 3: A Step by Step guide to Computer Coding on Python for Beginners and Experts
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Sea Kayaking Safety & Rescue: From Mild to Wild Conditons, the Essential Guide for Beginners Through Experts
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Python: Practical Python Programming For Beginners and Experts (Beginner Guide)
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.