Posted on 2021-11-17, by voska89.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.28 GB | Duration: 3h 31m
Learn to design, model, annotate and render Revit Projects
What you'll learn
Modeling in Revit
Developing BIM Models
Exporting drawings and graphics from an model file.
Rendering in Revit
Developing parametric building and wall sections
Developing Architectural elevations and plans
Get a solid foundation in REVIT with the fundamentals for a quality project. In this Master Guide to REVIT, you learn fundamentals BIM concepts and techniques, with thorough guides to REVIT functionality and working on several practical exercises and in class projects.
In this course, you get over a decade of REVIT expertise with industry leading professional techniques and top productivity skills. I take you through my process of developing REVIT projects from scratch with a overview of all REVIT functionality so you will be ready to successfully start and finish any REVIT project.
What you get with this course:
Learn how to navigate the REVIT interface skillfully
Access to Free models and templates for your sampling a real project
Understanding the basics of BIM Building Information Modeling
Learn Rendering and exporting graphics in Revit using the popular plugin Enscape
Access to full step-by-step guides to Model with Multiple in class Revit 3d examples
Learn best techniques for making parametric walls, floors, roofs and building components
Learn how to import and customize components to fill your model
Practice for your REVIT skills with a complete course exercise and demo
Learn to export and share your REVIT projects via sheets and cross referenced information
Understanding to master any Revit Project big or small
Types of Revit Tools used:
Modeling buildings with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings and generic components
Developing plans, sections and elevations
Developing building sections, wall sections and callouts
Adding tags to doors, windows
Exporting JPGs, PDFs and animations with Enscape
I look forward to helping you start REVIT mastery in the Complete REVIT guide today.
Who this course is for:
Architects and designers
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 50222
- 2021-11-23The Complete Revit Guide for Beginners
- 2021-11-13The Complete Revit Guide for Beginners
- 2021-11-27Introduction to Bonsai - The Complete Illustrated Guide for Beginners
- 2021-11-19Introduction to Bonsai The Complete Illustrated Guide for Beginners (with Monthly Growth Schedules and over 2,000 Diagrams)
- 2021-09-19Skillshare - The Complete WordPress Guide for Beginners - 2021
- 2021-09-17The Complete WordPress Guide for Beginners - 2021
- 2021-08-22Udemy - The Complete Electronics Course for Beginners - Module 1
- 2021-08-06Knife Making The Complete Tutorial Guide For Beginners And Pro To Making Knives Wi
- 2021-07-21Raspberry Pi 4 The Complete User Guide for Beginners and Experts with Tips & Tricks On How to Setup Raspberry Pi 4
- 2021-07-13The Complete Dart Guide For Beginners And Beyond
- 2021-07-13Udemy - The Complete React Course for Beginners
- 2021-06-24Raspberry Pi 4: The Complete User Guide for Beginners and Experts with Tips & Tricks On How to Setup Raspberry Pi 4
- 2021-04-02Knife Making: The Complete Tutorial Guide for Beginners and Pro to Making Knives with Forging Skills Tips and Tricks
- 2021-02-22Udemy - The Complete Python Bootcamp for Beginners 2021 - Removed
- 2021-02-18The Complete Dart Guide For Beginners And Beyond
- 2020-10-24The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2020-10-23The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2020-05-27Udemy: The complete Facebook Marketing for Beginners
- 2019-02-06Udemy The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.