Posted on 2021-03-22, by voska89.
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | 3h 42m | 3.21 GB
What you'll learn
Basics of Chess Endgames
The power of minor pieces and the King in endgames
How to win and draw positions that seem lost in the endgames
Holding onto a draw in difficult endgame positions
Should know the full rules of Chess (including Stalemate, Checkmate etc.)
Nice to know basic tactics like Pin, Fork, Skewer etc.
Nice to have a partner who knows chess to practice with
Hi and welcome to this course. I'm super excited to be here teaching you all about Chess endgames. Now, why a course about Chess endgames?
Most people view chess endgames as boring but a necessary evil. However, I have tried to make this course as fun as possible and have only covered the necessary parts that a beginner requires.
Remember that many beginners don't even reach the endgame phase, but those that do reach have shockingly less knowledge of the endgame and draw or even lose positions that should be won or fail to draw positions that are clearly drawn. The aim of this course is to prevent those mis-steps from happening.
A quick introduction to myself - I'm a FIDE rated player and have several years of experience teaching beginners all about chess. More than that, I have several course in Udemy that are tailored towards beginners and this course draws from the experience that I have gained from what works best for beginners on this course.
Will learning the endgame techniques in this course dramatically improve your rating? Probably not, but the solid understanding that you gain with these endgames will help you sustain your rating and as with any other skill, chess is a matter of theory and practice. So the more games you play and the more chances you have to apply what you learn in this course, the better you will become as a player.
Who this course is for:
Unrated to 1600 rated players who are looking to sharpen their endgame skills
Chess students who have never learnt anything about endgames
Intermediate players learning to add endgame skills to their arsenal
- Ebooks list page : 46933
- 2021-03-22The Complete Chess Endgame course for Beginners
- 2022-09-08UDEMY The Complete C Programming Course for Beginners
- 2022-05-07Udemy - The Complete Email Marketing Course for Beginners
- 2022-03-10Udemy - The Complete WordPress Full Course for Beginners 2022
- 2021-12-16Udemy - The Complete Crypto Trading Course For Beginners 2021
- 2021-11-17Udemy - The Complete Crypto Trading Course For Beginners 2021
- 2021-08-22Udemy - The Complete Employee Engagement Course for Beginners
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Udemy - The Complete Windows Powershell Course For Beginners
- 2021-07-26Udemy - The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course (Updated 1.2021)
- 2018-11-17Udemy - The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course
- 2018-11-16Udemy - Excel 2016 - The Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners
- 2023-01-28The Complete Excel 2013 Course For Beginners: Learn By Doing
- 2023-01-27Fmea 2022- The Complete Fmea Training Course For Beginners
- 2023-01-27The Complete Excel 2013 Course For Beginners Learn By Doing
- 2023-01-26The Complete Excel 2013 Course For Beginners Learn By Doing
- 2023-01-26The Complete Excel 2013 Course For Beginners: Learn By Doing
- 2023-01-07The Complete Excel 2013 Course For Beginners Learn By Doing
- 2023-01-07Fmea 2022- The Complete Fmea Training Course For Beginners
- 2022-12-23The Complete Bengali Learning Course for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.