Posted on 2019-02-06, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:32 | mp4, txt, nfo | 2.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Cut music tracks to perfectly fit your video.
Understand how music can create a blueprint for your edit.
Seamlessly edit multiple music tracks together.
Use Premiere's built-in tools and effects to achieve quick and professional audio mixes.
Learn industry standard workflows and organization.
Learn shortcuts and effects to speed up your editing.
Synchronize, level, fix, and smooth dialogue.
Export your videos at industry standard audio levels.
Master expert sound design techniques.
Demystify fancy tools like EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Loudness Radar, Noise Removal
Basic knowledge of Premiere Pro is suggested, but not required. Download and install a free 30 day trial of Adobe Premiere Pro off of Adobe's website, or purchase a license from Adobe.
This course will be best for people who have edited videos before, and are looking to improve their sound. However, this course will also benefit beginners by providing a fast-track to understanding how to edit sound with visuals.
"Sound is 50 percent of the movie going experience." - George Lucas.
If you are looking to learn more about sound in videos, you came to the right place.
This course goes in depth about all facets of audio and sound editing for video creators, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Not only will we cover the basics of how to actually edit audio, but we'll explore the psychology behind using music and sound to move your audience. Additionally, we'll demystify the amazing tools inside Premiere that will have you mixing like a pro in no time.
Organization, shortcuts, and effects.
Set yourself up for success with industry standard organization structures, and be efficient with tried-and-true shortcuts and effects.
Learn how to handle any type of voice over or field recordings without breaking a sweat. Synchronization, leveling, dead space, essential sound panel, it's all in the course.
Understanding song structure and composition creates an editing blueprint. Discover where to find great music, how to fit music to your edits, edit to the beat, transition between multiple tracks, and even mix instrumentals and vocal tracks together.
Master expert techniques that are easy to accomplish directly in Premiere. You'll be able to intelligently add sound effects that perfectly complement the music and visuals.
Understand the fancy tools that are built-in to Premiere. No longer will you fear the Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter, Noise Removal, or Loudness Standardization!
Learn how to get professional sounding mixes directly in Premiere using master compression, the audio track mixer, loudness radar, and more! We'll also go over industry standards for sharing audio projects between editors and sound mixers.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Jason, and I've been editing videos and making music for over 13 years. Beginning with an old beat-up Stratocaster guitar, I soon started recording music and creating music digitally using all different types of software. After a quick pit stop to get my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Television, Film, and New Media, my background led fluidly into a career as a full-time video editor, where I continuously use audio as a springboard to approach video creation.
I've spent years learning from great editors and audio engineers, and have also developed my own unique methods for achieving high quality sound in Premiere. This course will give you both industry standard workflows as well as my personal tips and tricks to easily improve your sound.
Who this course is for:
Video creators who want their content to stand out by improving the overall audio experience.
Editors who are looking for tools to greatly improve the quality of their videos without ever opening a DAW (Audio Program).
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 1979 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39186
- 2019-02-02The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors TUTORiAL ADSR
- 2018-12-12The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors
- 2018-10-11The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2021-06-13Top Secret Resumes and Cover Letters: The Complete Career Guide for All Job Seekers, 4th Updated Edition
- 2021-04-10Udemy - The Complete Leadership Course for Managers
- 2021-04-10Udemy - The Complete HAProxy Guide
- 2021-04-02Knife Making: The Complete Tutorial Guide for Beginners and Pro to Making Knives with Forging Skills Tips and Tricks
- 2021-02-22Udemy - The Complete Python Bootcamp for Beginners 2021
- 2021-02-18The Complete Dart Guide For Beginners And Beyond
- 2021-01-06Udemy - The Complete Beginners Guide to Pencil Drawing
- 2020-12-12Udemy - The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Aspiring Data Scientists
- 2020-10-26Tiktok Followers Growth The Complete Tiktok Guide For 2020
- 2020-10-24The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2020-10-23The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2020-10-22The Coaches' Handbook: The Complete Practitioner Guide for Professional Coaches
- 2020-08-24Udemy The Complete Camtasia Course for Content Creators Start Now
- 2020-07-02Tiktok Followers Growth: The Complete Tiktok Guide for 2020
- 2020-06-27Iraqi Phrasebook The Complete Language Guide for Contemporary Iraq
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.