Posted on 2020-12-19, by voska89.
Duration: 58m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.18 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
5-Day LinkedIn Profile Challenge! Optimize SEO to be Found in Searches. More LinkedIn Profile Views.
What you'll learn
How to have your LinkedIn profile rank in early pages and be found in relevant searches
How to Double your LinkedIn Profile Views
How to have a LinkedIn Profile Photo that stands out and makes people's eyes be drawn to you immediately
How to leverage a Cover Photo to become more memorable and establish a brand as a professional
How to write an impactful LinkedIn Headline, leading to more profile views
How to write a Summary section that highlights your strengths while including keywords to rank on LinkedIn's SEO
How to complete the Experience Section of your LinkedIn Profile
How to include the right Skills that are relevant for your career goals
How to get LinkedIn Endorsements and Recommendations to build your credibility
How to Interact with LinkedIn's Activity Feed in order to increase your Exposure and access to Opportunities
Anyone can take this course. No prior knowledge needed!
Welcome to the 5-Day LinkedIn Profile Challenge!
Learn how to update your LinkedIn Profile to get organic views and appear in search results for the opportunities you are looking for!
DAY 1: LinkedIn Profile Photo and Cover Photo
The right profile photo can immediately increase your profile views.
What should be in the picture? Should you take a professional photo? Do you have to include a cover photo? Should you smile?
DAY 2: LinkedIn Headline, Industry and Location
The small changes that have a huge impact!
How to make your headline accurate and interesting at the same time?
Does Industry and Location matter? What do I change it to?
DAY 3: LinkedIn Summary and Experience
Your Sales Pitch! Showcase your achievements, your personality, and where you are heading.
How to write the perfect summary? How long should the summary be?
What to include in each experience section?
DAY 4: LinkedIn Skills, Endorsements, Recommendations
The final details that round your profile.
Which skills to add? How to order them?
Do endorsements and recommendations matter? How to get them?
DAY 5: LinkedIn Posts, Articles and Activity
The future. Don't slack!
Is an updated LinkedIn profile enough? How should you be interacting with others on LinkedIn? Do you need to create and post content?
Who this course is for:
Early Career Professionals
- Ebooks list page : 45813
- 2020-12-22LinkedIn Profile: The Complete Guide to Reach Your Dream Job
- 2020-12-19LinkedIn Profile The Complete Guide to Reach Your Dream Job
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2016-08-17The Complete Guide to Landing a Dream Job Teaching in China
- 2022-08-10Udemy - Node.js The Complete Guide to Build RESTful APIs
- 2022-04-13UDEMY CodeIgniter Course The Complete Guide Step by Step BOOKWARE-iLEARN
- 2022-03-01Udemy - Growth Mindset The Complete Guide
- 2022-02-25Udemy - Rust Programming The Complete Guide
- 2021-11-08Udemy Node Js The Complete Guide To Build Restful Apis
- 2021-09-17Udemy - Bootstrap 5 - The Complete Guide
- 2021-09-12Udemy - Microservices Security - The Complete Guide
- 2021-09-02Udemy - Postman APIs - The Complete Guide
- 2021-08-30Udemy Affinity Designer The Complete Guide To Affinity Designer
- 2021-08-19Udemy - The Complete Guide to Writing Your Business Plan
- 2021-08-07Udemy - Symfony 5 - The complete Guide for Beginners
- 2021-08-02Udemy - Go (Golang) The Complete Guide
- 2021-07-14UDEMY CREDIT REPAIR THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A GREAT CREDIT SCORE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-07-13Udemy Angular 2 The Complete Guide 2020 Edition BOOKWARE-SOFTiMAGE
- 2021-07-12UDEMY HERO MOTIVATION THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO MOTIVATION 2017 TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.