Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
As a result of advanced oil drilling and extraction technologies (primarily horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing), crude oil production in the United States is growing and, according to Energy Information Administration (EIA) reference case projections, may reach 9.6 million barrels per day by 2019. Production of light tight oil (LTO) is, and is expected to be, the primary contributor to U.S. crude oil production growth in the near to medium term. This book provides background and context about the crude oil legal and regulatory framework, discusses motivations that underlie the desire to export U.S. crude oil, and presents analysis of issues that Congress may choose to consider during debate about U.S. crude oil export policy.
- Ebooks list page : 43682
- 2017-12-11[PDF] U.s. Crude Oil Exports: Restrictions and Considerations
- 2018-11-24Estimation and Classification of Reserves of Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Condensate - Removed
- 2018-10-30Crude Oil Waxes, Emulsions, and Asphaltenes
- 2020-03-14Models for Optimum Decision Making: Crude Oil Production and Refining (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science (286))
- 2020-02-13Crude Volatility: The History and the Future of Boom-Bust Oil Prices (Center on Global Energy Policy Series)
- 2019-12-23Analytical Characterization Methods for Crude Oil and Related Products
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Crude Volatility: The History and the Future of Boom-Bust Oil Prices (Center on Global Energy Policy Series)
- 2017-10-30Analytical Characterization Methods for Crude Oil and Related Products
- 2013-10-17"Crude Oil Emulsions: Composition Stability and Characterization" ed. by Manar El-Sayed Abdel-Raouf
- 2012-03-16Oil Spill Prevention and Response in the U.S. Arctic Ocean: Unexamined Risks, Unacceptable Consequences
- 2009-11-07Crude Oil Chemistry by Vasily Simanzhenkov and Raphael Idem - Removed
- 2020-06-14Dying to Forget: Oil, Power, Palestine, and the Foundations of U.S. Policy in the Middle East
- 2020-05-22Asset Management Firms, Financial Stability and the FSOC: Elements and Considerations (Business, Technology and Finance)
- 2020-05-05Economic Foundations for Creative Ageing Policy: Volume I Context and Considerations
- 2020-03-20Waste Management in the Palm Oil Industry: Plantation and Milling Processes (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2020-01-18Sexuality in Muslim Contexts Restrictions and Resistance
- 2020-01-08Improving Oil Spill Prevention and Response, Restoring Jobs, and Ensuring Our Energy Security: Recommendations from the National Commission on the Bp ... Technologies, Regulations and Safety)
- 2019-12-01World Market Price of Oil: Impacting Factors and Forecasting (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2019-11-24Landscape Oil Paintings: Mountains and Forests and Oceans
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.