Posted on 2011-09-28. By anonymous.
Tutorials - Video2Brain: The Art of Craft Photography
3h 21m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1024x576 | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz Mono | 2.93GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Level: Beginner
Show Your Work in the Best Light!!! The ever-increasing popularity of handmade crafts has spawned thousands of blogs, forums, events, websites, and digital tools. With so much competition out there, the best way to catch a viewerâ€™s attention is with an incredible photograph of your incredible craft. In this one-of-a-kind workshop, professional craft blogger and photographer Megan Andersen Read, "Radmegan," takes you step-by-step through the basics of craft photography, starting with how a camera and its settings work. Sheâ€™ll share composition techniques to make craft photos more compelling, image-editing tips that donâ€™t require expensive software, and some great resources for getting craft images blogged about, printed, and seen by the masses.
Youâ€™ll even do a little crafting by making three different kinds of affordable at-home and mobile â€œphoto studios.â€ Whether you are taking photos of handmade crafts to sell, looking for tips on product photography, have a blog and want your images to get noticed, or just want to improve the quality of photos you plan on sharing with friends and family, this workshop can help you produce great images.
The contents of this course include
Getting Familiar with the Camera
Understanding how your camera works doesnâ€™t have to be a painful undertaking. In this chapter, terms like aperture, shutter speed, and ISO will be explained in an easy-to-understand way. Weâ€™ll also look at getting great shots with a point-and-shoot camera and talk about depth of field, which is an important concept for product photography.
Basic Composition and Staging Tips
In this chapter youâ€™ll learn to compose your images in a way that highlights your craftsâ€™ best attributes by using framing, negative space, lines, and the rule of thirds. Your images will be well-balanced, compelling, and downright gorgeous.
Equipment List: Making and Buying Helpful Tools
While the best camera you can get is usually the one youâ€™ve already got, there are a few accessories that will make shooting high-quality photos easier and more streamlined. In this chapter you'll learn how to buy â€“ or better yet, make â€“ some tools to help improve your shots.
Image Editing with Photoshop Elements
Even the best photographer doesn't shoot a perfect image every time. In this chapter, weâ€™ll look at ways to touch up your craft photos in Photoshop Elements to get the best possible results.
Compressing and Uploading
When sharing your photos youâ€™ll often need to compress them, whether to fit in an email or to comply with a publicationâ€™s size requirements. In this chapter youâ€™ll learn how to compress and upload your craft photos to ensure you get the best results.
Uploading Images for Blogging, Selling, and Printing
There are different strategies for uploading your images depending on whether you want to share them, sell them, or blog about them. This chapter will cover best practices for uploading images for the most common craft scenarios.
Mirror FileJungle :
- Ebooks list page : 13987
- 2011-10-01[WU] Tutorials - Video2Brain: The Art of Craft Photography - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2013-05-27Video2Brain - The Art of Craft Photography
- 2013-05-12Video2Brain - The Art of Craft Photography REFiX
- 2013-04-13Video2Brain - The Art of Craft Photography (eng)
- 2012-02-16video2brain : The Art of Craft Photography (New Links)
- 2011-11-20video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography
- 2011-10-06video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography (En)
- 2011-10-05Video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography
- 2011-10-04[MULTI] video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-09-30video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography | 2.93 GB
- 2011-09-28[WUP] video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-09-28video2brain - The Art of Craft Photography
- 2011-10-30The Art of Craft Photography with "Megan Andersen
- 2011-10-07The Art of Craft Photography with Megan Andersen - Removed
- 2011-10-05The Art of Craft Photography with Megan Andersen
- 2011-10-04[WU] [WUP] The Art of Craft Photography with Megan Andersen - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-03V2B The Art of Craft Photography [FS] [FJ] [FP]
- 2011-10-02V2B The Art of Craft Photography Training
- 2011-09-29The Art of Craft Photography with Megan Andersen
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.