Posted on 2022-09-13, by book2023.
English | August 23, 2022 | ASIN: B09WJLD6P4 | MP3 | M4B | 7h 9m | 170.65 MB
Author: Mary Firestone
Narrator: Mary Firestone
Mary Firestone survived the unthinkable. In 2018 she lived through the Montecito mudslide that dropped 200 million gallons of rainfall in 15 minutes, washing away her home. Trapped alone in her bathroom while pregnant, not sure if her husband and four-year-old son were still alive, she wasn't thinking that her trauma was a gift in disguise. Yet, as she began her journey to healing, this is exactly what she discovered.
In Trusting the Dawn, Firestone draws from both her own real-life experiences and her background in clinical psychology to offer a radical, integrative handbook for not only healing from trauma but awakening to even more joy and meaning because of your experiences. Stories of triumphant survival and interviews with experts bring to life an extensive resource guide and a holistic toolkit filled with a wide variety of pathways to healing-from movement therapies like yoga, to aromatherapy and flower essences, to traditional talk therapy and support groups, to pharmacology and Chinese medicine, to mystical healing methods, and much more.
Central to Firestone's teachings is the idea that your trauma, in whatever form it slayed you, can become an initiation into a fuller, more illuminated, and more joyful life. Trusting the Dawn is a call to action to see that you are more complex, multi-dimensional, connected, and powerful, not in spite of what you've been through, but because of what you've endured.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download from UploadCloud
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 54239
- 2023-01-26Trusting the Dawn How to Choose Freedom and Joy After Trauma
- 2020-06-29In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives [Audiobook]
- 2012-12-05In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2011-06-26In the Plex How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives (Audiobook)
- 2011-05-17In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives [Audiobook]
- 2012-04-17The Penguin and the Leviathan: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- 2011-11-06The Penguin and the Leviathan: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- 2023-01-08Hope in the Age of Addiction How to Find Freedom and Restore Your Relationships Ed 7
- 2021-12-13Woodworker's Guide to Handplanes How to Choose, Setup and Master the Most Useful Planes for Today's Workshop (True EPUB)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Concealed Handgun Manual: How to Choose, Carry, and Shoot a Gun in Self Defense
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Ignored, Shunned, and Invisible: How the Label Retarded Has Denied Freedom and Dignity to Millions
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Ignored, Shunned, and Invisible: How the Label Retarded Has Denied Freedom and Dignity to Millions
- 2014-03-06The Pathfinder: How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success
- 2014-02-13The Concealed Handgun Manual: How to Choose, Carry, and Shoot a Gun in Self Defense
- 2013-09-15Electric Fencing: How to Choose, Build, and Maintain the Best Fence for Your Plants and Animals
- 2013-08-31Electric Fencing: How to Choose, Build, and Maintain the Best Fence for Your Plants and Animals
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2011-09-23The Natural Knitter: How to Choose, Use, and Knit Natural Fibers from Alpaca to Yak
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.