Triathlon For Beginners: Everything you need to know about training, nutrition, kit, motivation, racing, and much more
Posted on 2021-05-12, by nokia241186.
English | July 8, 2012 | ISBN: 1484946790 | 210 pages | EPUB | 1.04 Mb
Are you thinking about getting into triathlon or doing your first race? Have you finished a couple of races and are keen to improve your time? Do you find the whole sport daunting and confusing? Are you a little intimidated by everybody else who looks like they know what they are doing? This easy to understand and insightful book is packed with practical ways you can improve and it will help you: • Understand the sport of triathlon "what is triathlon and how does it work?" • Develop a training plan together that simplifies your season • Train effectively so you minimise the risk of getting injured • Stop you making the mistakes which cost a lot of time and money • Make you feel confident when you are on the start line • Decide what race length is best for you from sprint to Ironman • Buy the right triathlon kit to suit your ability and your aspirations A personal note from the author: "This book is gathered from years of training and racing but not only from my triathlon experience but from the experience of champions. I have trained with and raced with elite athletes and winners from all over the world but I started not knowing what I was doing and was scared to death when I did my first race. I wish I had this book when I started out. I would have saved myself a lot of heart ache and stress! I wrote this to help all triathlon rookies get over their nerves and enjoy this fantastic sport."
"Triathlon for beginners" is the start to finish complete guide which covers all the areas of training and racing including: • Where to start - types of races, what you need to know and where to begin • Jargon buster - helping you understand the terms of the sport so you can understand what people are talking about when they say "T1" or "Brick"! • Training rules and techniques • Swimming technique and etiquette • Running technique and how to prevent injury and run faster • Cycling in a pack what to do and what not to do • Transition - how to lay it out, what to bring and how to be effective • Understanding nutrition and why it is key, how best to manage your nutrition and what is best to eat for triathlon training and racing • Race day - what to look out for, how to prepare and what to expect This guide takes you from start to finish so you can feel confident and comfortable when you train and race. Here are some of the we have had from readers... I loved this book! I have completed a few triathlons- sprint and Olympic distance. This book really simplified what is important to focus on. There is so much to know and learn that sometimes you feel overwhelmed. It is an easy, entertaining read but packed with good knowledge that made a big difference to my racing. Charlotte Campbell, World Games triathlon gold medallist I wish this was around before! I did a number of Triathlons over the last few years. When I first took it up I had to ask people's advice which at best was disjointed and worst, confusing. I also read some very good stuff on the internet, however this was also disjointed and incomplete. This book would have been ideal, as it puts it all together clearly and concisely. Liam Harrington; sprint triathlete
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47583
- 2020-10-11Zoom For Beginners: Everything You Need to Know About Using Zoom for Meetings, Teaching and Videoconferences
- 2017-10-20Cyber Security for Beginners: Everything you need to know about it (Cyber security, Cyberwar, Hacking)
- 2018-10-19Cosmic Ordering for Beginners Everything You Need to Know to Make It Work for You
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Blacksmithing For Beginners: Everything You Need To Know To Make a Forge And Start Hammering Metal
- 2022-01-15Chakras for Beginners What You Need to Know About Chakra Healing, Meditation, Developing Psychic Abilities
- 2021-08-27Guide To Hydroponic Gardening For Beginners What You Need To Know About Hydroponic Gardening
- 2021-03-04The Japanese Sake Bible: Everything You Need to Know About Great Sake (With Tasting Notes and Scores for Over 100 Top Brands)
- 2020-11-29Bodysculpting for Bombshells - Everything You need to know about fitness to sculpt
- 2020-10-12The Japanese Sake Bible: Everything You Need to Know About Great Sake: With Tasting Notes and Scores for 100 Top Brands
- 2020-03-29Super Easy Homemade Hand Sanitizer Recipes: The Ultimate Practical Guide for Everything You Need to Know About Hand Hygiene, Hand Sanitizers, Recipes, and Must-Have Natural Disinfectants
- 2018-11-06Dyslexia Next Steps for Teens Everything You Need to Know about College, University and the Workplac...
- 2018-11-05Dyslexia Next Steps for Teens: Everything You Need to Know about College, University and the Workplace
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Yoga For Beginners: All You Need To Know About Yoga: Yoga Guide For Starters Understanding The Essentials
- 2020-04-11The Poets & Writers Complete Guide to Being a Writer: Everything You Need to Know About Craft, Inspiration, Agents, Editors, Publishing, and the Business of Building a Sustainable Writing Career
- 2020-04-07The Poets & Writers Complete Guide to Being a Writer: Everything You Need to Know About Craft, Inspiration, Agents, Editors, Publishing, and the Business of Building a Sustainable Writing Career - Removed
- 2020-01-11Bitcoin Guidebook: Everything You Need to Know About Bitcoin: Saving, Using, Mining, Trading, and Investing (bitcoin mining, crypto currency, buy bitcoin, bitcoin book, how to buy bitcoin)
- 2012-08-07The NOOK Book: An Unofficial Guide: Everything you need to know about the NOOK Tablet, NOOK Color, and the NOOK Simple Touch (3rd Edition)
- 2012-05-21The NOOK Book: An Unofficial Guide: Everything you need to know about the NOOK Tablet, NOOK Color, and the NOOK Simple Touch, 3rd Edition
- 2020-07-22Arduino: Complete Beginners Guide For Arduino - Everything You Need To Know To Get Started
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.