Posted on 2013-04-02. By anonymous.
Richard B. Makover - Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists: A Practical Guide to Better Outcomes (2nd edition)
Published: 2003-10 | ISBN: 158562148X | PDF | 208 pages | 3 MB
Here is the new edition of the best-selling handbook Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists: A Practical Guide to Better Outcomes. An ideal tool for clinicians in private practice, this comprehensive guide gives step-by-step instructions for working with patients to craft clear, concise, relevant, and supportable treatment plans. Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists shows you how to assess, diagnose, and formulate plans that make therapy more effective and lead to better outcomes. You'll learn the importance of treatment planning, how to select a treatment method, and how to apply a unique approach involving aim, goals, strategies, and tactics to devise a planned course of treatment. Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists features: -Examples drawn from clinical practice. With the help of case studies drawn from the author's experience with his patients, you'll get a solid understanding of how the treatment planning approach is applied in real therapy situations. -Step-by-step guidance for each phase of treatment planning. You'll learn how to understand the crisis that motivated the patient to seek treatmentAidentify the key issues in a caseAget a clear idea of the best outcomeAset measurable goalsAand craft a straightforward treatment plan. -Focus on the mutual effort of patient and therapist to reach a negotiated agreement on the treatment plan. You'll learn strategies for planning with difficult patientsAdiscover the benefits of using a treatment contractAlearn how to monitor the progress of treatmentAdiscover how to reformulate a case to get stalled therapy movingAand much more. The new edition has been revised and expanded to help you create plans that satisfy increasing demands from regulatory agencies and payers. It includes new information on how to use the formulation as the basis for successful planningAand how to use aspects of clinical assessment to develop the formulation. Without a well-defined treatment plan, therapy can quickly become disorganized and ineffective and lead to reimbursement denial. Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists: A Practical Guide to Better Outcomes, Second Edition, helps you create effective plans that benefit both therapists and patients.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 21746
- 2020-05-12Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists: A Practical Guide to Better Outcomes Ed 3
- 2011-06-30Treatment Planning for Psychotherapists: A Practical Guide to Better Outcomes
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Radiation Therapy Techniques and Treatment Planning for Breast Cancer (Practical Guides in Radiation Oncology) - Removed
- 2020-11-24The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: A Practical Guide to Positive Change, 2nd Edition [True PDF]
- 2019-02-23The Power of Appreciative Inquiry A Practical Guide to Positive Change, 2nd Edition
- 2019-01-28The Power of Appreciative Inquiry A Practical Guide to Positive Change, 2nd Edition
- 2018-05-31How to Write for Percussion A Comprehensive Guide to Percussion Composition, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Big Practical Guide to Computer Simulations 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Practical Guide to Emergency Ultrasound, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-09-18A Practical Guide to Information Architecture, 2nd edition
- 2011-01-29[MULTI] Elsevier.-.A.Practical.Guide.to.Storage.Lightning.2nd.Edition.2009.RETAiL.eBOOk-re - Removed
- 2021-01-07Law School Exams: A Guide to Better Grades, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-03Law School Exams A Guide to Better Grades, 2nd Edition
- 2012-04-19The Game Audio Tutorial: A Practical Guide to Sound and Music for Interactive Games by Richard Stevens [REPOST] - Removed
- 2014-04-18RFID and Auto-ID in Planning and Logistics A Practical Guide for Military UID Applications - Removed
- 2014-04-06RFID and Auto-ID in Planning and Logistics: A Practical Guide for Military UID Applications (Repost)
- 2013-09-21RFID and Auto-ID in Planning and Logistics: A Practical Guide for Military UID Applications
- 2013-08-09Erick C. Jones, Christopher A. Chung , RFID and Auto-ID in Planning and Logistics - A Practical Guide for Military UID Applications - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.