Posted on 2010-12-16. By anonymous.
Springer | 2010 | ISBN: 3642117910, 3642117929 | 224 pages | PDF | 5,9 MB
In spite of the enticing promises of the post-genomic era, the pharmaceutical world is in a state of disarray. Drug discovery seems now riskier and more uncertain than ever. Thus, projects get routinely terminated in mid-stage clinical trials, new targets are getting harder to find, and successful therapeutic agents are often recalled as unanticipated side effects are discovered. Exploiting the huge output of genomic studies to make safer drugs has proven to be much more difficult than anticipated. More than ever, the lead in the pharmaceutical industry depends on the ability to harness innovative research, and this type of innovation can only come from one source: fundamental knowledge. This book squarely addresses this crucial problem since it introduces fundamental discoveries in basic biomolecular research that hold potential to broaden the technological base of the pharmaceutical industry. The book takes a fresh and fundamental look at the problem of how to design an effective drug with controlled specificity. Since the novel transformative concepts are unfamiliar to most practitioners, the first part of this book explains matters very carefully starting from a fairly elementary physico-chemical level. The second part of the book is devoted to practical applications, aiming at nothing less than a paradigm shift in drug design. This book is addressed to scientists working at the cutting edge of research in the pharmaceutical industry, but the material is at the same time accessible to senior undergraduates or graduate students interested in drug discovery and molecular design.
- Ebooks list page : 9027
- 2011-08-08EnglishTransformative Concepts for Drug Design: Target Wrapping (repost)
- 2011-06-17Transformative Concepts for Drug Design: Target Wrapping
- 2010-09-11Transformative Concepts for Drug Design: Target Wrapping
- 2013-07-13New Design Concepts for High Speed Air Transport (repost)
- 2012-03-19Drug Design: Structure- and Ligand-Based Approaches By Kenneth M. Merz, Dagmar Ringe, Charles H. Reynolds
- 2011-07-05New Design Concepts for High Speed Air Transport (Repost)
- 2020-08-01Artificial Neural Network for Drug Design, Delivery and Disposition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Structural Bioinformatics Tools for Drug Design: Extraction of Biologically Relevant Information from Structural Databases (SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Multimedia Foundations: Core Concepts for Digital Design
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Artificial Neural Network for Drug Design, Delivery and Disposition
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Multimedia Foundations: Core Concepts for Digital Design
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Artificial Neural Network for Drug Design, Delivery and Disposition
- 2016-07-29Illustrator CC for Web Design Image Optimization [repost]
- 2016-07-28Illustrator CC for Web Design Image Optimization [repost]
- 2016-05-31Illustrator CC for Web Design Image Optimization [repost]
- 2014-05-31Theory and Principled Methods for the Design of Metaheuristics (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-31Global Business Citizenship: A Transformative Framework for Ethics And Sustainable Capitalism (repost)
- 2014-04-27The Architect's Portable Handbook: First-Step Rules of Thumb for Building Design (4th Edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-27Beginning CSS: Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design (2nd edition) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.