[share_ebook] Transformative Classroom Management: Positive Strategies to Engage All Students and Promote a Psychology of Success (Jossey-Bass Teacher)
Author: John Shindler
Posted on 2011-08-25, by sharebookfree.
Transformative Classroom Management: Positive Strategies to Engage All Students and Promote a Psychology of Success (Jossey-Bass Teacher)
John Shindler | Jossey-Bass | 2011-12-25 | 384 pages | English | PDF
The natural condition of any classroom is harmonious, satisfying, and productive, so why do so many teachers struggle with problems of apathy, hostility, anxiety, inefficiency, and resistance?
In this groundbreaking book, education expert John Shindler presents a powerful model, Transformative Classroom Management (TCM), that can be implemented by any teacher to restore the natural positive feelings in his or her classroomâ€”the love of learning, collaboration, inspiration, and givingâ€”and create a productive learning environment in which all students can achieve.
Unlike other classroom management systems that view problems as something to be "handled," TCM offers suggestions for creating optimal conditions for learning, performance, motivation, and growth. This practical book shows teachers how to abandon ineffective short-term gimmicks, bribes, and punishments and adopt the proven management practices and new habits of mind that will transform their classrooms.
Praise for Transformative Classroom Management
"Transformative Classroom Management is a practical resource that explains the how and why of classroom management for novice and veteran teachers. Dr. Shindler recognizes the importance of preserving the teacher's sanity while ensuring the student's development of a personal sense of responsibility and a positive self-esteem."
â€”Eileen Matus, principal, South Toms River Elementary School, New Jersey
"I have read many other management books by other authors, but Transformative Classroom Management has been the best so far at demystifying the invisible forces in the classroom."
â€”Will McElroy, 4th grade teacher, Los Angeles United School District
"This book was an invaluable tool for me during my student teaching. It served as a reference book that I found myself continually drawn to while struggling to find ways to effectively manage 29 first graders. The ideas, concepts and suggestions in the book were so innovative and helpful that even my Master Teacher found herself implementing some of the ideas! A must have for all student teachers!"
â€”Carol Gillon, student teacher, Seattle University
"Insightful and thoroughly researched, Transformative Classroom Management is an invaluable tool to help teachers, newbies and veterans alike, develop fully functional and engaged learning communities."
â€”Lisa Gamache Rodriguez, teacher, Los Angeles Unified School District
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 13124
- 2013-12-10Transformative Classroom Management - Positive Strategies to Engage All Students and Promote a Psychology of Success
- 2013-11-21Transformative Classroom Management: Positive Strategies to Engage All Students and Promote a Psychology of Success
- 2019-01-14Transformative Classroom Management Positive Strategies to Engage All Students and Promote a Psychol
- 2019-01-11Transformative Classroom Management Positive Strategies to Engage All Students and Promote a Psyc...
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Breaking the Mold of Classroom Management: Volume 5: What Educators Should Know and Do to Enable Student Success
- 2014-06-03Making Chemistry Relevant: Strategies for Including All Students in a Learner-Sensitive Classroom Environment
- 2014-05-31Making Chemistry Relevant: Strategies for Including All Students in a Learner-Sensitive Classroom Environment
- 2013-04-17Sales Management Control Strategies in Banking: Strategic Fit and Performance Impact [Repost]
- 2013-02-23Making Chemistry Relevant: Strategies for Including All Students in a Learner-Sensitive Classroom Environment (repost)
- 2020-12-13Making Chemistry Relevant Strategies for Including All Students in a Learner-Sensi...
- 2020-05-01Negotiating Globally: How to Negotiate Deals, Resolve Disputes, and Make Decisions Across Cultural Boundaries (Jossey-bass Business & Management) Ed 3
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Designing Matrix Organizations that Actually Work: How IBM, Procter & Gamble and Others Design for Success (Jossey-Bass Business & Management)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Common Core Literacy for Math, Science, and Technical Subjects: Strategies to Deepen Content Knowledge (Grades 6-12) (Jossey-Bass Teacher)
- 2013-12-16Boosting Executive Skills in the Classroom: A Practical Guide for Educators (Jossey-Bass Teacher: Grades K-12)
- 2019-07-19^&(Valuable) - Why You Should Read Better Than Carrots or Sticks: Restorative Practices for Positive Classroom Management by Dominique Smith Online or Download [`PDF `EPUB `MOBI]
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Positive Teacher Talk for Better Classroom Management (Scholastic Teaching Strategies)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Positive Teacher Talk for Better Classroom Management (Scholastic Teaching Strategies)
- 2020-02-27Positive Discipline Tools for Teachers: Effective Classroom Management for Social, Emotional, and Academic Success
- 2018-11-2399 Classroom Management Strategies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.