Posted on 2020-12-11, by Germany2020.
Joris Vlieghe, Piotr Zamojski, "Towards an Ontology of Teaching: Thing-centred Pedagogy, Affirmation and Love for the World"
English | 2019 | ISBN: 3030160025 | PDF | pages: 175 | 2.4 mb
This book opens an original and timely perspective on why it is we teach and want to pass on our world to the new generation. Teaching is presented in this book as a way of being, rather than as a matter of expertise, which is driven by love for a subject matter. With the help of philosophical thinkers such as Arendt, Badiou and Agamben, the authors articulate a fully positive account of education that goes beyond the critical approach, which has become prevailing in much contemporary educational theory, and which testifies to a hate of the world and to a confusion of what politics and education are about. Therefore, the authors develop the idea of a thing-centred pedagogy, as opposed to both teacher-centred and student-centred approaches. The authors furthermore illustrate their purely educational account of teaching by looking at the writing and the television performance of Leonard Bernstein who embodies what teaching out of love and care for a subject is all about. This book is of interest to all those concerned with fundamental and philosophical questions about education and to those interested in (music) education.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 45695
- 2021-08-14Towards an Ontology of Teaching Thing-centred Pedagogy, Affirmation and Love for the World - Removed
- 2019-11-24Towards an Ontology of Teaching: Thing-centred Pedagogy, Affirmation and Love for the World (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education)
- 2018-12-24Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Teaching Living Legends: Professional Development and Lessons for the 21st Century Music Educator (SpringerBriefs in Education) - Removed
- 2014-04-29Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century (repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-07Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century [Repost]
- 2009-05-04Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century
- 2019-01-11Creative Ballet Teaching Technique and Artistry for the 21st Century Ballet Dancer
- 2019-01-06Creative Ballet Teaching Technique and Artistry for the 21st Century Ballet Dancer
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Understanding Family-Owned Business Groups: Towards a Pluralistic Approach (Palgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for Growth) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Back to the Basics of Teaching and Learning: Thinking the World Together
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Pedagogy, Intellectuals, and Dissent in the Later Middle Ages: Lollardy and Ideas of Learning (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Literature)
- 2014-03-14Teaching, the Hardest Job You'll Ever Love: Helpful Ideas for Teachers In and Out of the Classroom (repost)
- 2013-11-29Enriching Esol Pedagogy: Readings and Activities for Engagement, Reflection, and Inquiry
- 2013-07-24Improving Teaching and Learning in the Humanities [Repost]
- 2013-03-31Towards a Global Music Theory: Practical Concepts and Methods for the Analysis of Music Across Human Cultures
- 2012-06-30Teaching for Thinking: Theory, Strategies, and Activities for the Classroom
- 2012-02-19Back to the Basics of Teaching and Learning: Thinking the World Together - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.