Posted on 2020-04-26, by books_lover.
Silicon Valley's longest-serving and most consistently profitable CEO shares lessons from his entrepreneurship, leadership, management, and life experience Ray Zinn founded his semiconductor company without venture capital and ran it for 37 years, 36 of them profitably―an enviable record. He went blind weeks before his company went public, yet he led it for another 20 years. Tough Things First, the distillation of Zinn’s astonishing career as CEO of Micrel, is a comprehensive, inspirational head-to-toe training program for entrepreneurs and leaders. Zinn gives you the guidance you need to: • Find your vision, set your goals, and make them happen • Build your business like you’d train your body: with heart, soul, mind, and passion • Master the psychological disciplines that will sharpen your focus and drive • Create a corporate culture that engages employees and inspires confidence • Put people first and push them to achieve their personal best • Tackle the tough jobs today―and
- Ebooks list page : 43396
- 2021-01-13Rommel: Leadership Lessons from the Desert Fox (Audiobook)
- 2020-12-30Digital VLSI Design with Verilog A Textbook from Silicon Valley Technical Institute
- 2020-12-28The Carolina Way Leadership Lessons from a Life in Coaching [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-17Leadership Lessons from an Air Force Colonel Who Has Led Thousands
- 2020-12-17Nelson's Way Leadership Lessons from the Great Commander
- 2020-12-12Trillion Dollar Coach The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell
- 2020-10-24American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2020-10-23American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-16American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID 19 Pandemic
- 2020-08-31American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic - Removed
- 2020-07-28On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Mount Everest and Other Extreme Environments
- 2020-06-26Own It: Leadership Lessons from Women Who Do
- 2020-04-29The Navy SEAL Art of War: Leadership Lessons from the World's Most Elite Fighting Force
- 2020-04-20Lead with Humility: 12 Leadership Lessons from Pope Francis
- 2020-04-17Warren Buffett Learn From The Masters: Warren Buffett: Investing and Leadership Lessons from Warren Buffett: Quotes from: Warren Buffett Investing, ... Letters, Warren Buffett Way) (Volume 1)
- 2020-02-17Growing Weeders Into Leaders: Leadership Lessons from the Ground Up
- 2020-01-12Leadership Lessons From OBAMA
- 2020-01-10The Wisdom of Walt: Leadership Lessons from the Happiest Place on Earth
- 2019-12-12The Collective Wisdom of High-Performing Women: Leadership Lessons from The Judy Project
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.