[share_ebook] Tissue Optics: Light Scattering Methods and Instruments for Medical Diagnosis, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM166)
Author: Valery Tuchin
Publisher: SPIE Publications
Posted on 2011-07-12, by sharebookfree.
Tissue Optics: Light Scattering Methods and Instruments for Medical Diagnosis, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM166)
Valery Tuchin | SPIE Publications | 2011-09-12 | 882 pages | English | PDF
Introduces key recent developments in light-scattering techniques for quantitative studies of tissues and optical cell ensembles. Discusses results of theoretical and experimental investigations into photon transport in tissues and describes methods for solving direct and inverse scattering problems involving different types of tissues and fluids (opaque vs. transparent). Covers optical methods and instruments showing promise for biomedical applications. Intended for professionals and students.
- Optical Properties of Tissues with Strong (Multiple) Scattering
- Methods and Algorithms for the Measurement of the Optical Parameters of Tissues
- Optical Properties of Eye Tissues
- Coherent Effects in the Interaction of Laser Radiation with Tissues and Cell Flows
- Controlling of Optical Properties of Tissues
- Continuous Wave and Time-Resolved Spectrometry
- Polarization-Sensitive Techniques
- Coherence-Domain Methods and Instruments for Biomedical Diagnostics and Imaging
- Optical Coherence Tomography and Heterodyning Imaging
- Glossary 1: Physics, Statistics, and Engineering
- Glossary 2: Medicine, Biology, and Chemistry
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12307
- 2012-10-30Tissue Optics: Light Scattering Methods and Instruments for Medical Diagnosis, Second Edition (repost)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Tissue Optics, Light Scattering Methods and Instruments for Medical Diagnosis
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Actuators as Artificial Muscles: Reality, Potential, and Challenges, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM136)
- 2011-05-27Mounting Optics in Optical Instruments, 2nd Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM181)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Computer-Aided Cancer Detection and Diagnosis: Recent Advances (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM240)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph PM222)
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Light Propagation Through Biological Tissue and Other Diffusive Media: Theory, Solutions, and Software (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM193))
- 2011-06-08Light Propagation Through Biological Tissue and Other Diffusive Media: Theory, Solutions, and Software (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM193))
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Infrared Optics and Zoom Lenses, Second Edition (SPIE Tutorial Text Vol. TT83) (Tutorial Texts in Optical Engineering)
- 2011-09-26Advances in Information Optics and Photonics (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM183)
- 2019-05-09Emergency Management: Concepts and Strategies for Effective Programs, Second Edition
- 2018-06-05Child Neuropsychology Assessment and Interventions for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Adaptive Beaming and Imaging in the Turbulent Atmosphere (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM109)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Stop Motion: Craft Skills for Model Animation, Second Edition (Focal Press Visual Effects and Animation)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Optics for Technicians (SPIE press monograph vol. PM258)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Color Vision and Colorimetry: Theory and Applications (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM204)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Optical Clearing of Tissues and Blood (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM154)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] 'The Handbook of Nanotechnology. Nanometer Structures: Theory, Modeling, and Simulation (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM129)'
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.