Posted on 2021-04-23, by nokia241186.
March 30, 2021 | English | ASIN: B08KRK38BP | 211 pages | EPUB | 1.33 MB
• Shares detailed accounts from people who have experienced time slips, including the author's own experiences, as well as the practices of shamans, yoga masters, and Samadhi mystics who use trance-like meditative states to travel outside normal space and time
• Offers step-by-step exercises to prepare you to experience time shifts, to help set them up, and to enhance the experience when you have slipped through time
• Examines criticisms of and scientific support for this phenomenon, debunking claims that time slips are delusions or remembrances of past lives and showing that they may be related to energy vortices, black holes, or astral travel
Every now and then somebody reports stepping out of normal time and space. It doesn't seem to matter where they live or their backgroundthe veil of ordinary reality drops and they suddenly slip into the past or future, usually seamlessly and unknowingly, experiencing a temporary and accidental form of time travel.
Sharing detailed accounts from people who have experienced time slips and shifts between realities, including his own experiences, Von Braschler examines what their stories have in common to establish the pattern behind how these sudden slips in time occur. He examines criticisms of and scientific support for this phenomenon, debunking claims that time slips are delusions, implanted memories, or remembrances of past lives and showing that they may be related to energy vortices, tears in the fabric of our reality, black holes, astral travel, or light body movements. Studying reliable models from both the West and the East, he compares these excursions with shamanic journeying and the practices of yoga masters and Samadhi mystics, who use trance-like meditative states to travel outside normal space and time. Exploring the work of Einstein and other physicists, the author also examines the different speed with which time passes in ordinary reality and during time shiftspeople will find that only a few minutes has elapsed for a time-shift experience that appeared to take hours.
Offering step-by-step exercises to prepare you to experience time shifts, to help set them up, and to enhance the experience when you have slipped through time, the author provides a road map allowing anyone to explore shifts in time and space and expand their awareness beyond ordinary reality.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47393
- 2017-11-07[PDF] African Indigenous Knowledge and the Sciences: Journeys Into the Past and Present
- 2021-04-07The Missing Lynx: The Past and Future of Britain's Lost Mammals
- 2021-03-25Tasting Qualities: The Past and Future of Tea
- 2021-02-26Tasting Qualities: The Past and Future of Tea
- 2021-02-09Tasting Qualities: The Past and Future of Tea
- 2020-11-29Bourbon Empire The Past and Future of America's Whiskey [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-11The Idea of the Brain: The Past and Future of Neuroscience
- 2020-05-11The Past and Future of International Monetary System: With the Performances of the US Dollar, the Euro and the CNY (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2020-01-21Money and Government: The Past and Future of Economics (EPUB) - Removed
- 2019-12-12Safety I and Safety II The Past and Future of Safety Management
- 2019-01-31The Forgotten Cure The Past and Future of Phage Therapy - Removed
- 2019-01-12The Forgotten Cure The Past and Future of Phage Therapy
- 2018-12-04Issues and Concepts in Historical Ecology The Past and Future of Landscapes and Regions
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Forgotten Cure: The Past and Future of Phage Therapy - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] At Home in Two Countries: The Past and Future of Dual Citizenship (Citizenship and Migration in the Americas) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Past and Future City: How Historic Preservation is Reviving America's Communities
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Past and Future of Information Systems: 1976 -2006 and Beyond: IFIP 19th World Computer Congress, TC-8, Information System Stream, August 21-23, ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Blazing a Ghostly Trail: ISON and Great Comets of the Past and Future (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Storm Surge: Hurricane Sandy, Our Changing Climate, and Extreme Weather of the Past and Future - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.