Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: A Simpler and More Powerful Path to Higher Profits By Robert S. Kaplan, Steven R. Anderson
2007 | 288 Pages | ISBN: 1422101711 | PDF | 28 MB
In the classroom, ABC looks like a great way to manage a company's resources. But many executives who have tried to implement ABC on a large scale in their organizations have found the approach limiting and frustrating. Why? The employee surveys that companies used to estimate resources required for business activities proved too time-consuming, expensive, and irritating to employees.This book shows you how to implement time-driven activity-based costing (TDABC), an easier and more powerful way to implement ABC. You can now estimate directly the resource demands imposed by each business transaction, product, or customer. The payoff? You spend less time and money obtaining and maintaining TDABC dataand more time addressing problems that TDABC reveals, such as inefficient processes, unprofitable products and customers, and excess capacity. The authors also show how to use TDABC to link strategic planning to operational budgeting, to enhance the due diligence process for mergers and acquisitions, and to support continuous improvement activities such as lean management and benchmarking.In presenting their model, the authors define the two questions required to build TDABC:1) How much does it cost per time unit to supply resource capacity for each business process?2) How much resource capacity (time) is required to perform work for a company's many transactions, products, and customers?The book demonstrates how to develop simple, valid answers to these two questions.Kaplan and Anderson illustrate the TDABC approach with a wealth of case studies, in diverse settings, based on actual implementations.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39052
- 2013-10-07Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: A Simpler and More Powerful Path to Higher Profits
- 2013-10-03Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: A Simpler and More Powerful Path to Higher Profits
- 2013-10-03Robert S. Kaplan, Steven R. Anderson - Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: A Simpler and More Powerful Path to Higher Profits
- 2019-05-21Variable, Absorption and Activity Based Costing
- 2019-05-18Variable, Absorption and Activity Based Costing
- 2016-10-02Developing and Implementing an Activity-Based Costing System (2016)
- 2016-09-09Developing and Implementing an Activity-Based Costing System (2016)
- 2012-03-16Activity-Based Protein Profiling (Topics in Current Chemistry) By Stephan A. Sieber
- 2009-07-04Life-Cycle Costing: Using Activity-Based Costing and Monte Carlo Methods to Manage Future Costs and Risks (Repost)
- 2008-12-04Life-Cycle Costing: Using Activity-Based Costing and Monte Carlo Methods to Manage Future Costs and Risks
- 2021-09-13Linkedin Learning Activity Based Costing
- 2021-09-09Activity Based Costing
- 2019-09-14Linkedin Learning Activity Based Costing - Removed
- 2019-09-11Activity Based Costing - Removed
- 2019-07-10Activity-Based Costing
- 2019-07-10Activity-Based Costing
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Activity Based Costing for Construction Companies
- 2014-05-28The 123s of ABC in SAP: Using SAP R/3 to Support Activity-Based Costing (repost)
- 2014-04-08Explicit Cost Dynamics: An Alternative to Activity-Based Costing (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.