Posted on 2020-07-06, by books_lover.
Aquaculture is one of the fastest growing sectors of agriculture globally. Production in freshwater and marine fisheries has plateaued or is declining, and the increasing demand for seafood and need for affordable protein sources in third world countries will ensure growth of aquaculture in the future. Tilapia are the second most cultured fish world-wide behind the carps, and even though they are easily cultured in a wide variety of environments and are relatively resistant to aquaculture stressors compared to other cultured finfish species, significant losses to disease still occur under intensive culture. This book discusses the biology, management practices and human consumption of tilapia.
- Ebooks list page : 44048
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Tilapia: Biology, Management Practices and Human Consumption (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Lobsters: Biology, Management, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- 2013-02-09Bruce Phillips, Lobsters: Biology, Management, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- 2009-09-15Lobsters: Biology, Management, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Nitrogen Fertilizer: Agricultural Uses, Management Practices and Environmental Effects (Agriculture Issues and Policies)
- 2011-10-26On Time, Within Budget Software Project Management Practices and Techniques
- 2010-03-02On Time, Within Budget Software Project Management Practices and Techniques
- 2020-02-25Deep-Sea Fishes: Biology, Diversity, Ecology and Fisheries
- 2018-06-17Deep-Sea Fishes Biology, Diversity, Ecology and Fisheries
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Scallops, Volume 40, Third Edition: Biology, Ecology, Aquaculture, and Fisheries (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2020-12-27The Influence of Culture on Human Resource Management Processes and Practices
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Cytogenetic Laboratory Management: Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Best Practices and Procedures
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Carp: Habitat, Management and Diseases (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Influence of Culture on Human Resource Management Processes and Practices (Applied Psychology Series)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Current Trends in Plant Disease Diagnostics and Management Practices (Fungal Biology) - Removed
- 2016-10-23Cytogenetic Laboratory Management Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Best Practices and Proc...
- 2011-06-12Project Management Experience and Knowledge Self-Assessment Manual (Cases in Project and Program Management Series)
- 2009-03-31Dianna Stone, Eugene F. Stone-Romero - The Influence of Culture on Human Resource Management Processes and Practices
- 2021-04-07The Lake Charr Salvelinus namaycush: Biology, Ecology, Distribution, and Management - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.