Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-09-15. By anonymous.
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA | ISBN: 0195080432 | edition 1992 | PDF | 736 pages | 42 mb
This history of theories and theorists of economic growth elucidates the economic theory, economic history, and public policy observations of the renowned scholar W. W. Rostow. Looking at the economic growth theories of the classic economists up to 1870, Rostow compares Hume and Adam Smith, Malthus and Ricardo, and J.S. Mill and Karl Marx. He then examines the period 1870-1939 and its economic theorists, including Schumpeter, Colin Clark, Kuznets, and Harrod, and surveys the three forms of growth analysis in the postwar era: formal models, statistical morphology, and development theories. . This authoritative overview also includes an agenda of unresolved problems in growth analysis and a description of the five major tasks statesmen will confront over the next several generations.
Download many interesting free eBooks HERE
!!! No mirrors please !!!
The fact is, money is just a sick joke, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Where there's money there's poverty, there's greed. Basically it's all based on the delusion of ownership of things, which is just another form of theft. No one has a right to control the use of the Earth's resources. Ownership came via brutality & exploitation - as is a continuing practise.
If we get beyond money we can see that technology would be far superior as there is no need to limit quality nor production due to profitability. We can see that housing would fit the needs of families & individuals rather than what we can afford or not. Food production would be far more varied & land used as nature intended. Electricity would be generated easily & without adverse effect. Every area of human life would benefit, as would the natural world.
Money is an oppressive means of control & enhances the ideal of selfishness. We can work together, we can co-operate without the motivation of a minimal wage. Real happiness/health cannot be had when you are under financial pressure... when a system dictates when you rise from sleep, what food you eat, what action you take.
It's time humanity woke up & said: No, we don't need this yoke around our neck. We are friends, money & ownership makes for war, unnecessary suffering & poor quality of life.
- Ebooks list page : 3461
- 2020-11-24The Butterfly Effect in China's Economic Growth: From Socialist Penury Towards Marx's Progressive Capitalism
- 2019-12-11Colombia’s Slow Economic Growth: From the Nineteenth to the Twenty-First Century (Palgrave Studies in Economic History)
- 2019-12-03The Birth of Economic Rhetoric: Communication, Arts and Economic Stimulus in David Hume and Adam Smith
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Rise of the Joyful Economy: Artistic invention and economic growth from Brunelleschi to Murakami
- 2019-12-11Growth: From Microorganisms to Megacities (The MIT Press) - Removed
- 2019-01-15Rethinking Canadian Economic Growth and Development since 1900 The Quebec Case - Removed
- 2019-01-09Rethinking Canadian Economic Growth and Development since 1900 The Quebec Case
- 2018-11-13The Great Deleveraging Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future
- 2018-04-17Class Structure and Economic Growth: India and Pakistan Since the Moghuls
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Future of Economic Growth: As New Becomes Old (The Saint-Gobain Centre for Economic Studies Series)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] An Evolutionary Paradigm for International Law: Philosophical Method, David Hume, and the Essence of Sovereignty (Philosophy, Public Policy, and Transnational Law) - Removed
- 2013-03-16The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future (repost)
- 2012-12-15The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future (Repost)
- 2012-08-07The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future
- 2011-05-01The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future
- 2011-02-10[HF] Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future
- 2010-11-24The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future
- 2010-10-11The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future
- 2009-04-07Russia's Economic Transitions: From Late Tsarism to the New Millennium
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.