Posted on 2020-03-29, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 57 lectures (4 hour, 35 mins) | Size: 1.86 GB
Learned Python .
What you'll learn
Writing programs in the Python programming language
The concept and implementation of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Python Libraries, packages and modules
How to code through full project examples
How to use and interact with files
How to package your Python programs to run on other computers
. Now what?
No knowledge of Python expected
Be able to use the computer at a normal level
A general idea about what programming is and does is preferable, but not mandatory
Statistically, Python is the fastest growing programming language in the world. It is a very robust cross-platform programming language that works across Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS machines. That's one of the reasons a Python programmers are a valuable asset to any company, and employers know it. That's why a Python developer is one of the highest paid in the industry.
There is almost no limit to what you can use Python for. It is used in the fields of Data science, especially Machine Learning and Deep Learning, back-end web development, Ethical hacking and Pen-Testing, Eeering, Medicine, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and many more.
This course gives you the basics of Python that would allow you to have a firm grasp of the language, and is a foothold that would allow you to branch in any direction you want, acquiring new Python skills in the exact areas of interest for you, rather than inflating your head with a comprehensive list of Python commands you will almost never use.
Who this course is for:
Bners in programming wanting to get a firm grasp on the Python programming language
Experienced programmers in other languages who want to learn Python
Python programmers that want to know more about Libraries and how each is used
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43106
- 2020-02-27The fundamentals of Python Programming Language (Updated 2/2020)
- 2020-02-25The fundamentals of Python Programming Language (Updated 22020)
- 2020-02-10The fundamentals of Python Programming Language
- 2020-02-09The fundamentals of Python Programming Language
- 2020-04-14The Rust Programming Language (Updated 4/2020)
- 2020-04-07C for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to Learn, in an Easy Way, the Fundamentals of C Programming Language with Practical Examples
- 2020-06-07Python Programming Bootcamp ( Updated 5 2020)
- 2020-05-06Python Programming Bootcamp (Updated 5/2020)
- 2020-05-04Python Programming Bootcamp ( Updated 5-2020)
- 2020-07-24Python: Learn the Basics FAST From Python Programming Experts (Python Programming For Beginners, Python Programming, Python Programming Language)
- 2020-07-22C : The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of C and the Python Programming Language (c plus plus, C for beginners, how to program, c ... coding, web developing,coding) (Volume 1)
- 2020-05-12C#: C# CRASH COURSE - Beginner's Course To Learn The Basics Of C# Programming Language: (c#, c programming, c, java, python, angularjs, c programming)
- 2020-04-24Python for Beginners Learn the Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Essential Coding Book 2)
- 2020-01-09Python Programming: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to the Python Programming Language
- 2020-01-03PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE FOR BEGINNERS: The First Real Guide For Beginners Towards Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence. Learn How To ... With Django! (MACHINE LEARNING WITH PYTHON)
- 2019-08-27Getting Started with Django Web Development in the Python Programming Language
- 2019-07-02The Rust Programming Language (Updated 62019)
- 2019-05-07Python Data Analytics: Data Analysis and Science using pandas, matplotlib and the Python Programming Language
- 2019-01-23Python Data Analytics: Data Analysis and Science using pandas, matDescriptionlib and the Python Programming Language - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.