The World Walker by Ian W Sainsbury
Posted on 2021-05-01, by Jockerss.
The World Walker by Ian W Sainsbury
epub | 545.84 KB | English | Isbn:B073D9P8W5 | Author: Ian W. Sainsbury | PAge: 348 | Year: 2016
Just outside Los Angeles, a prisoner hidden away for 70 years sits up, gets off the bed and disappears through a solid wall.
In Australia, a magician impresses audiences by producing real elephants. Nobody realizes it's not an illusion.
Across the world, individuals and ancient organizations with supernatural power suddenly detect the presence of something even they can't understand.
At the center of it all, Seb Varden, a 32-year old musician with a secret in his past, slits his wrists, is shot dead and run over on the freeway. He's had better days.
Seb is about to discover the universe is a far more complicated place than he'd ever imagined.
About the Author
Ian W Sainsbury is a musician, composer, writer, comedian and puppet wrangler (yes, that's a real job). Obviously, he doesn't know what to do when he grows up and - now that he's in his forties - he's resigned to the fact that he probably never will. His first novel was published in 2016. He lives in Suffolk, UK, with his wife and two daughters.
Category:Humorous Science Fiction, Metaphysical Fiction, Metaphysical Science Fiction eBooks
Hosters: Rapidgator | Uploadgig
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8344 dl's @ 3456 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
6452 dl's @ 2635 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9585 dl's @ 3642 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...The World Walker by Ian W Sainsbury
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 47494
- 2012-02-26Ian Kershaw – Fateful Choices: Ten Decisions That Changed the World, 1940-1941 - Ian Kershaw
- 2012-02-23The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2012-01-06Fateful Choices: Ten Decisions That Changed the World, 1940-1941 - Ian Kershaw
- 2012-01-05One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2012-01-01One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2011-12-29The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2022-07-16The Lone Walker
- 2012-03-25The World's Warships 1941
- 2012-03-20Piano Notes: The World of the Pianist By Charles Rosen - Removed
- 2012-03-14The World of Pompeii (Routledge Worlds)
- 2012-01-12Beyond Twilight: Explore The World Of Vampires
- 2011-11-08The World's Best Piano Arrangements
- 2009-12-21101 Ways Youth Can Change the World
- 2014-04-25Walker's Marsupials of the World (Walker's Mammals)
- 2011-08-16The East Asian Miracle: Economic Growth and Public Policy (World Bank Policy Research Reports)
- 2012-01-25The World from Beginnings to 4000 BCE (New Oxford World History) - Ian Tattersall
- 2012-01-08The World Health Report 2006: Working Together for Health (World Health Reports) - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-07After the Globe, Before the World (Global Horizons) - RBJ Walker - Removed
- 2012-01-01The Africa Multi-Country AIDS Program 2000-2006: Results of the World Bank's Response to a Development Crisis - World Bank
No comments for "The World Walker by Ian W Sainsbury".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.