Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
Four days before Pearl Harbor, in December 1941, someone leaked American contingency war plans to the Chicago Tribune. The small splash the story made was overwhelmed by the shock waves caused by the Japanese attack on the Pacific fleet anchored in Hawaii—but the ripples never subsided, growing quietly but steadily across the Cold War, Vietnam, the fall of Communism, and into the present. Ripped from today’s headlines, Lloyd C. Gardner’s latest book takes a deep dive into the previously unexamined history of national security leakers. The War on Leakers joins the growing debate over surveillance and the national security state, bringing to bear the unique perspective of one our most respected diplomatic historians. Gardner examines how national security leaks have been grappled with over nearly five decades, what the relationship of “leaking” has been to the exercise of American power during and after the Cold War, and the implications of all this for how we should think about the r
- Ebooks list page : 43678
- 2011-09-06Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It
- 2010-12-02Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It
- 2019-11-26The African National Congress and Participatory Democracy: From People's Power to Public Policy (The Theories, Concepts and Practices of Democracy)
- 2011-06-13Globalization, Security, And The Nation-State: Paradigms In Transition (Suny Series in Global Politics) - Removed
- 2011-09-14NASA's Contributions to Aeronautics (Volumes 1 And 2) free ebook download
- 2018-07-31The American Revolutionary War and the War of 1812 People, Politics, and Power
- 2018-07-17[MULTI] American National Security and Civil Liberties in an Era of Terrorism
- 2018-05-13National Security and Counterintelligence in the Era of Cyber Espionage
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Boko Haram and the War on Terror (Praeger Security International)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Global Security and the War on Terror: Elite Power and the Illusion of Control (Contemporary Security Studies)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Going for Broke: Japanese American Soldiers in the War against Nazi Germany (Campaigns and Commanders Series)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Popular Eugenics: National Efficiency and American Mass Culture in the 1930s
- 2017-12-01[PDF] South America and the First World War: The Impact of the War on Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile (Cambridge Latin American Studies)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The War on Words: Slavery, Race, and Free Speech in American Literature
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Funding Extended Conflicts: Korea, Vietnam, and the War on Terror (Praeger Security International)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Philippine Security in the Age of Terror: National, Regional, and Global Challenges in the Post-9/11 World
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Global Security and the War on Terror: Elite Power and the Illusion of Control (Contemporary Security Studies)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Funding Extended Conflicts: Korea, Vietnam, and the War on Terror (Praeger Security International)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.