The Trolley Problem
Posted on 2023-03-17, by book2023.
Hallvard Lillehammer, "The Trolley Problem "
English | ISBN: 1009255622 | 2023 | 290 pages | PDF | 1045 KB
The Trolley Problem is one of the most intensively discussed and controversial puzzles in contemporary moral philosophy. Over the last half-century, it has also become something of a cultural phenomenon, having been the subject of scientific experiments, online polls, television programs, computer games, and several popular books. This volume offers newly written chapters on a range of topics including the formulation of the Trolley Problem and its standard variations; the evaluation of different forms of moral theory; the neuroscience and social psychology of moral behavior; and the application of thought experiments to moral dilemmas in real life. The chapters are written by leading experts on moral theory, applied philosophy, neuroscience, and social psychology, and include several authors who have set the terms of the ongoing debates. The volume will be valuable for students and scholars working on any aspect of the Trolley Problem and its intellectual significance.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5497 dl's @ 3698 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
6188 dl's @ 2022 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7005 dl's @ 3934 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...The Trolley Problem
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 57602
- 2022-10-11Autonomous Vehicle Ethics The Trolley Problem and Beyond
- 2022-08-24The Trolley Problem Mysteries
- 2020-06-09The Trolley Problem Mysteries (The Berkeley Tanner Lectures)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Trolley Problem, or Would You Throw the Fat Guy Off the Bridge?: A Philosophical Conundrum
- 2013-12-21Would You Kill the Fat Man?: The Trolley Problem and What Your Answer Tells Us about Right and Wrong
- 2022-12-16OxfordUP Trolley Problem Mysteries, The
- 2012-09-27The Inquisitive Problem Solver
- 2011-11-01The Statistics Problem Solver
- 2023-03-17The Species Problem by Igor Ya Pavlinov
- 2023-03-14Islamophobia in France The Construction of the Muslim Problem
- 2023-02-26Stoic Philosophy and the Control Problem of AI Technology Caught in the Web
- 2023-02-26The Species Problem A Conceptual History
- 2023-02-25The Allies and the German Problem, 1941-1949 From Cooperation to Alternative Settlement - Removed
- 2023-01-27Buddhist and Christian Responses to the Kowtow Problem in China
- 2023-01-07The Species Problem A Conceptual History
- 2023-01-04The Authoring Problem - Removed
- 2022-12-29The IRS Problem Solver From Audits to Assessments--How to Solve Your Tax Problems and Keep the IRS Off Your Back Foreve
- 2022-11-30Legal Accents, Legal Borrowing The International Problem-Solving Court Movement
- 2022-11-19The Vagrancy Problem The Case for Measures of Restraint for Tramps, Loafers, and Unemployables; With a Study of Contine
No comments for "The Trolley Problem".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.