Posted on 2010-10-12. By anonymous.
Cambridge University Press | 2006-09-25 | ISBN: 0521859042 | 388 pages | PDF | 7,3 MB
Superalloys are unique high-temperature materials used in gas turbine engines, which display excellent resistance to mechanical and chemical degradation. This book presents the underlying metallurgical principles which have guided their development and practical aspects of component design and fabrication from an engineering standpoint. The topics of alloy design, process development, component engineering, lifetime estimation and materials behaviour are described, with emphasis on critical components such as turbine blading and discs. The first introductory text on this class of materials, it will provide a strong grounding for those studying physical metallurgy at the advanced level, as well as practising engineers. Included at the end of each chapter are exercises designed to test the reader's understanding of the underlying principles presented. Solutions for instructors and additional resources are available at www.cambridge.org/9780521859042.
- Ebooks list page : 7698
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Superalloys: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2014-02-13The Superalloys: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2010-10-12The Superalloys: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2008-12-14The Superalloys: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2020-10-12The Physics of Superconductors: Introduction to Fundamentals and Applications
- 2020-01-27Resistance Spot Welding: Fundamentals and Applications for the Automotive Industry (Synthesis Lectures on Mechanical Engineering)
- 2019-12-24The Nano Age of Digital Immunity Infrastructure Fundamentals and Applications: The Intelligent Cyber Shield for Smart Cities
- 2019-12-23The Finite Element Method: Fundamentals and Applications in Civil, Hydraulic, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering
- 2019-12-17Introduction to the Variational Formulation in Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2019-08-15Pharmaco-Imaging in Drug and Biologics Development; Fundamentals and Applications (AAPS Advances in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Series)
- 2019-06-25Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives in the Food Industry Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-05-10The Nano Age of Digital Immunity Infrastructure Fundamentals and Applications The Intelligent Cyber Shield for Smart Cities
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Pulsed Electric Fields Technology for the Food Industry: Fundamentals and Applications (Food Engineering Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Acoustic Emission and Related Non-destructive Evaluation Techniques in the Fracture Mechanics of Concrete: Fundamentals and Applications (Woodhead ... Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Radiation Thermometry: Fundamentals and Applications in the Petrochemical Industry
- 2017-12-18[PDF] An Introduction to the Physics and Electrochemistry of Semiconductors: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Physics of Superconductors: Introduction to Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Rare Earth Elements: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Controlled Drug Delivery: Fundamentals and Applications, Second Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.