Posted on 2021-04-06, by nokia241186.
2020 | ISBN: 9781138211155 | English | 441 pages | PDF | 16,7 MB
The Routledge Encyclopedia of Traditional Chinese Culture offers an in-depth discussion of cultural aspects of China from the ancient period to the pre-modern era, lasting over 5,000 years, comprised of 7,000 word pieces by more than 20 world-leading academics and experts.
Addressing areas such as China studies, cultural studies, cultural management, and more specific areas - such as religion, opera, Chinese painting, Chinese calligraphy, material culture, performing arts, and visual arts - this encyclopedia covers all major aspects of traditional Chinese culture.
The volume is intended to be a detailed reference for graduate students on a variety of courses, and also for undergraduate students on survey courses to Chinese culture.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47119
- 2020-06-21The Qing Dynasty and Traditional Chinese Culture
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Qing Dynasty and Traditional Chinese Culture
- 2016-07-06The Qing Dynasty and Traditional Chinese Culture
- 2012-03-27The Gale Encyclopedia of Neurological Disorders (2 Volume Set) - Removed
- 2011-11-09The Routledge Dictionary of Modern American Slang and Unconventional English - Removed
- 2011-11-05The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols: The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac
- 2011-05-22Encyclopedia of Contemporary Chinese Culture
- 2021-08-15The American Encyclopedia For Traditional Herbs
- 2021-08-07Encyclopedia of Contemporary Chinese Culture
- 2020-11-23The Gale Encyclopedia Of Fashion Costume Culture Volume 5 2004
- 2020-11-16The Gale Encyclopedia Of Fashion Costume Culture Volume 2 2004
- 2020-11-13The Gale Encyclopedia Of Fashion Costume Culture Volume 1 2004
- 2020-02-25Sharing the Beauty of China: Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2019-12-31The Routledge Handbook of Disability Arts, Culture, and Media (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2019-12-08The Routledge Course in Business Chinese Ed 2
- 2019-08-25The Routledge Course in Business Chinese Ed 2
- 2019-04-21A User's Manual for the Human Body: How Traditional Chinese Medicine helps the body heal itself
- 2019-03-04The Routledge Handbook of Disability Arts, Culture, and Media
- 2019-02-27The Routledge Encyclopedia of Films
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.