Author: Yossi Sheffi, Professor of Engineering at MIT and Director of the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics
Date: October 1, 2005
Publisher: The MIT Press
Posted on 2011-10-02, by saezace.
Stories from Nokia, Dell, UPS, Toyota, and other companies show how firms can reduce their vulnerability to high-impact disruptions, from earthquakes to strikes, from SARS to terrorism, and use them for competitive advantage.
- Ebooks list page : 14073
- 2012-03-14The Biolinguistic Enterprise: New Perspectives on the Evolution and Nature of the Human Language Faculty By Anna Maria Di Sciullo, Cedric Boeckx
- 2018-06-05The Resilient Enterprise Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Advantage
- 2019-04-30[request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] The Ecom Royal Blueprint
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- 2020-06-19Universities as Complex Enterprises: How Academia Works, Why It Works These Ways, and Where the University Enterprise Is Headed (Stevens Institute Series on Complex Systems and Enterprises)
- 2020-06-18The Intelligent Enterprise in the Era of Big Data
- 2020-04-20The Software Architect Elevator: Redefining the Architect's Role in the Digital Enterprise
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight GETTING STARTED WITH THE MICROSOFT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUITE TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2020-02-25ICT for an Inclusive World: Industry 4.0–Towards the Smart Enterprise (Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation)
- 2020-02-06The Agile Enterprise: Building and Running Agile Organizations
- 2020-01-24Bridging the Innovation Gap: Blueprint for the Innovative Enterprise (Management for Professionals)
- 2020-01-10Application Performance Management (APM) in the Digital Enterprise: Managing Applications for Cloud, Mobile, IoT and eBusiness
- 2020-01-03[request_ebook] The World: A History, Volume 2
- 2020-01-03[request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] The World: A History, Volume 2
- 2019-12-30The Resilient Physician: A Pocket Guide to Stress Management
- 2019-12-16The Resilient Decision-Maker: Navigating Challenges in Business and Life
- 2019-12-06The Cooperative Enterprise: Practical Evidence for a Theory of Cooperative Entrepreneurship (Cooperative Management)
- 2019-10-06The Resilient Farm and Homestead; An Innovative Permaculture and Whole Systems Design Approach
- 2019-09-30The European Enterprise Historical Investigation into a Future Species
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.