Posted on 2020-08-31, by 0nelovee.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-1800200456 | 449 Pages | True (EPUB, MOBI) + Code | 70.38 MB
Start with the basics of reinforcement learning and explore deep learning concepts such as deep Q-learning, deep recurrent Q-networks, and policy-based methods with this practical guide
Use TensorFlow to write reinforcement learning agents for performing challenging tasks
Learn how to solve finite Markov decision problems
Train models to understand popular video games like Breakout
Various intelligent applications such as video games, inventory management software, warehouse robots, and translation tools use reinforcement learning (RL) to make decisions and perform actions that maximize the probability of the desired outcome. This book will help you to get to grips with the techniques and the algorithms for implementing RL in your machine learning models.
Starting with an introduction to RL, you'll be guided through different RL environments and frameworks. You'll learn how to implement your own custom environments and use OpenAI baselines to run RL algorithms. Once you've explored classic RL techniques such as Dynamic Programming, Monte Carlo, and TD Learning, you'll understand when to apply the different deep learning methods in RL and advance to deep Q-learning. The book will even help you understand the different stages of machine-based problem-solving by using DARQN on a popular video game Breakout. Finally, you'll find out when to use a policy-based method to tackle an RL problem.
By the end of the The Reinforcement Learning Workshop, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to solve challenging machine learning problems using reinforcement learning.
What you will learn
Use OpenAI Gym as a framework to implement RL environments
Find out how to define and implement reward function
Explore Markov chain, Markov decision process, and the Bellman equation
Distinguish between Dynamic Programming, Monte Carlo, and Temporal Difference Learning
Understand the multi-armed bandit problem and explore various strategies to solve it
Build a deep Q model network for playing the video game Breakout
Who This Book Is For
If you are a data scientist, machine learning enthusiast, or a Python developer who wants to learn basic to advanced deep reinforcement learning algorithms, this workshop is for you. A basic understanding of the Python language is necessary.
- Ebooks list page : 44466
- 2020-10-11The Reinforcement Learning Workshop: Learn how to apply cutting edge reinforcement learning algorithms to control problems
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2020-10-09Python Machine Learning For Beginners: The Crash Course To Learn How Python Programming Could Help For Data Science
- 2020-01-15Azure Machine Learning Studio for The Non-Data Scientist: Learn how to create experiments, operationalize them using Excel and Angular .Net Core ... programs to improve predictive results.
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Customizing Materials Management Processes in SAP ERP Operations: Learn how to apply the power of SAP MM with your own business processes.
- 2011-08-19Old Pine Bar
- 2011-08-19Morris Chair
- 2011-08-19Mesquite Bookcase
- 2011-08-07Carousel Table
- 2011-08-07Seven Drawer Chest
- 2011-08-07Hat Rack
- 2011-08-07Fireplace Mantle
- 2011-08-07Irish Table
- 2011-08-07Linen Press
- 2011-08-07Walnut Table
- 2011-06-23Nantucket Settle
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.