Posted on 2019-12-12, by nokia241186.
The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications (Updated 10/2019)
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 24:08:33
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 5.25 GB
A complete Python course, where you will learn Python 3, and build 10 amazing and professional Python apps as a bonus.
What you'll learn
Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
Create an app that translates English words
Create a web-mapping app on the browser
Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
Create a desktop app for storing data for books
Create a webcam video app that detects moving objects
Create a web scraper
Create a data visualization app
Create a database app
Create a geocoding web app
Create a website blocker
Send automated emails
Analyze and visualize data
Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
No prior knowledge of Python is required.
No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web today. So far, over 140,000 students have used the course to learn Python programming and to build real-world applications in Python 3. You will learn how to build Python apps during this course, even if you know nothing about programming. You will start from scratch and progressively build up your skills by creating some awesome Python programs ranging from webcam object detection apps, to data collector web apps that query data from SQL databases, to data visualization dashboards on the browser. The course has it all to make you an all-round Python programmer that not only knows Python but also the technologies you need to know to create professional applications.
The course follows a modern-teaching approach where students learn by doing. You will start Python from scratch by creating simple programs first. Once you learn the basics, you will then start with the fun part, which is building 10 real-world applications. You will code the apps, guided step-by-step by easy video explanations and continuous support from the course instructor. The applications you will build in the course consist of database apps, web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, data visualization dashboards, and more. These programs are not only great examples to help master Python, but you can also use them for your portfolio.
By buying the course you will gain lifetime access to all of its videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, cheat sheets, and the Q&A inside the course, where you can ask your questions and get an answer on the same day. On top of that, you are covered by the Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can easily return the course if you don't like it.
If you don't know anything about Python, do not worry! In the first 12 sections, you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, and conditionals and learn how to apply the basics by doing some examples. If you already know the basics, then the first 12 sections can serve as a refresher. The other 20 sections focus entirely on building real-world applications. The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics:
Specifically, the 10 Python applications you will build are:
A program that returns English-word definitions
A program that blocks access to distracting websites
A web map visualizing volcanoes and population data
A portfolio website
A desktop-graphical program with a database backend
A webcam motion detector
A web scraper of real estate data
An interactive web graph
A database web application
A web service that converts addresses to geographic coordinates
To consider yourself a professional programmer you need to know how to write professional programs and there's no other course that teaches you that, so join thousands of other students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Sign up and start learning the amazing Python programming language today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to learn Python and find a job after completing this course?
I have heard of quite a few success stories where students have rigorously followed the course and have found a job afterwards. However, whether you will be able to learn Python and be job-ready, heavily depends on you.
If you merely watch the videos, without trying anything on your own, you will hardly learn anything. Instead, you have to try the code you see in the videos on your computer, change the code, run it, improve it further, run it again, fix the possible errors, try making a similar app, repeat, ask questions in the Q&A when you get stuck, and try to solve all the exercises in the course. That way you will certainly learn how to program with Python and be able to find a job.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(1) Your background: Someone coming from a math or computer science background may be able to complete the course in a shorter time compared to someone coming from a social science background for example.
(2) The effort you put in: If you just watch the videos, you may finish the course in two days. However, simply watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it the better you become.
Depending on the two factors I mentioned above, students spend from one week to three months to complete the course, most spending one month.
I don't know anything about programming. Will I still be able to learn Python?
This course assumes you have no previous knowledge of programming. Whenever a programming term is mentioned (e.g. a variable) the meaning of the term is explained thoroughly so you not only understand how to use that particular term in Python, you also understand what that term means in programming.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A, and me, or my teaching assistant, will answer your questions within the same day.
Does this course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
Visual Studio Code is used in the course. It is very new and probably the best IDE that exists today. However, you can use your favorite IDE. The code will work the same, no matter the IDE.
Does the course expire?
No. Once you buy the course it's yours. I update the content regularly and all the updates are also included for free in the one-time purchase you make.
Who this course is for:
Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
Those who know Python basics and want to master Python
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42095
- 2019-11-29The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications (Updated 10/2019)
- 2019-11-25The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications (Updated 102019)
- 2020-06-26The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications 06.2020
- 2020-05-20The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications 05.2020
- 2019-10-10Udemy - The Python Mega Course; Build 10 Real World Applications
- 2019-09-28The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications
- 2019-04-08The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications (update)
- 2019-02-04The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications (UPDATE)
- 2019-01-29The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications (UPDATE)
- 2019-01-23The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications (UPDATE)
- 2019-01-13Udemy - The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications - Removed
- 2018-12-27The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications(march 2018)
- 2018-03-31The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications(March 2018 UP)
- 2017-08-02Udemy - The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
- 2018-06-27Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications
- 2017-10-21Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications
- 2020-01-03Django & Python Complete Course With Full Real World Project (updated 11 2019 )
- 2019-11-28Django & Python complete course with full real world project (Updated 11/2019 )
- 2019-11-19Django & Python complete course with full real world project (Updated 11/2019)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.